• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry must be hurt. His 20-5-6 averages in February (8 games) on 33% 3pt shooting and 4 turnovers clearly show that.

He also has an unusually high defensive rating on thr season for being the ELITE defender that he is.

Gonna be really hard for him to lead GSW to those 70 wins.

Anybody that was on here back when Wiggins was in college could tell you I was the original member of the Wiggins hate club. I used to get soooo much **** on here for not thinking he was going to be great too.
You were wildin a bit calling him a dark skin Corey brewer but I gotta say you were right for the most part hahahaha

Osh would get so heated along with some others

Payton got a trip dub and been balling in phx lmaoooo wut

He's gonna put a ski mask on this summer in a dry buyers market?

Josh Jackson seem like he been going off ever since he was like 0-10 and folks called him trash and a wasted pick

Curry must be hurt. His 20-5-6 averages in February (8 games) on 33% 3pt shooting and 4 turnovers clearly show that.

He also has an unusually high defensive rating on thr season for being the ELITE defender that he is.

Gonna be really hard for him to lead GSW to those 70 wins.

Sucks they were coasting last night

Reactions: HIM

Josh Jackson seem like he been going off ever since he was like 0-10 and folks called him trash and a wasted pick

I said it last night, Josh is going to get TJ traded. What if Phoenix has to choose between Ayton and Trae young?

The finals preview on ESPN last night was dope. See you in June, @JD617

oh ****.. i think i just started hoping for that....Very few things, sans another bron loss, especially now :lol:....would please more more than the clippers advancing past the 2nd and even, by happenstance, getting to the finals and winning....the same year blake and pee pee three are traded. Lawd the lolz to be had would be glorious.

Reactions: HIM
oh ****.. i think i just started hoping for that....Very few things, sans another bron loss, especially now :lol:....would please more more than the clippers advancing past the 2nd and even, by happenstance, getting to the finals and winning....the same year blake and pee pee three are traded. Lawd the lolz to be had would be glorious.
So yous a Laker fan wanting the Clippers to win the finals and a celtic fan

Wiggins could still become an elite player, look how long it took Derozan

DeRozan has always had work ethic and drive. Wiggins on the other hand is lackadaisical and lacks the aforementioned. He could be good if he wanted to but he's content as is - getting overpaid tremendously will not motivate him either.

No one is paying attention to PHX but the random times I've looked at their boxscore, Josh had been putting up solid numbers.

It will be funny and sad if Payton becomes a very solid player in PHX.

So yous a Laker fan wanting the Clippers to win the finals and a celtic fan

lol its not about the teams..its about the chaos. i like chaos in the nba. i love the lakers more than anything. Def rooting for boston everytime they play bron. but only when they play bron.

clippers would just be hilarious to have sudden success after they trade off cp3. idk what you want me to do..thats a movie right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom