• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody that was on here back when Wiggins was in college could tell you I was the original member of the Wiggins hate club. I used to get soooo much **** on here for not thinking he was going to be great too.

Bout to watch now, Bron better enter the dunk contest next year because if he doesnt, this kid is winning the dunk contest for the first 3 years of his career

I like this kid. A hood version of Harrison Barnes. I'll be a fan.

Can't wait to rock some Zoom Wiggs. :smokin

I don't think I've ever seen a kid make basketball look so effortless. If he continues developing each year, by the time he's 26 they'll have to change the damn rules.

Wiggins is for sure gonna have a better career than Lebron and Kobe. Just look at his hs career.

Wrong. I CLEARLY remember LeBron James in high school. I was IN HIGH SCHOOL.

LeBron's up in the discussion for some of the best players of the game of basketball of all time. Period, no denying that.

But Wiggins looks more impressive, skill and ability combined, than LeBron did at that age. You don't have to agree, it's not hate. Just my opinion. Not sure if Wiggins will develop the body size LeBron has over time, that's obviously been a huge compliment to LeBron's game, his ability to stay agile and be a wrecking ball. But give me Wiggins at 18 over LeBron at 18.

If anything, it's the other way around and some of you can't get LeBron's jock out of your facial region long enough to see anything else involving a basketball.

No doubt, physically Lebron was superior but judging them on their skill set Wiggins is clearly better. His game is much more fluid, defined, and fast.

lebron was not more skilled

what wiggins does in the halfcourt is masterful ...he controls the rock like a guard

he's as athletic and defends the ball like bron

but he moves like durant with the rock and actually plays defense...and he's twice the athlete durant is

the future is now

ive seen this cat catch the ball baseline and break a double team off a spin move..and split two help defenders....

this kid can give you baskets anywhere on the court and he's even more dangerous in transition.......

Didn't you not want Embiid? How you pulling receipts b :lol:

But you right.. Wiggins is some hot garbage

Didn't you not want Embiid? How you pulling receipts b :lol:

But you right.. Wiggins is some hot garbage

Smh....

I said Embiid was amazing all year and leading up to the draft, I just wasn’t a fan of taking a center, an injured one at that, with our top pick in the draft for the third year in a row. Everybody was confused as hell by the pick at the time, let’s be real.

KD. Curry. Lillard. Kyle. Steve Jobs. This game. NBA. I love it. On the eve of Oregon’s birthday, the truth and basketball and the cosmos intertwined to bring us a beautiful display of physical beasts galloping amongst each other in a battle of power and grace that can only be seen in the basketball arena. The Warriors of the Golden State, on their fancy throne, marched into Portland, yet left conquered as the fully lathered crowd of Blazer maniacs roared in support for Terry Stotts – who is from Guam and wrote a letter to Conference of Champions John Wooden – whose team proved to be too much for them. Kevin Durant, Steve Jobs, was absolutely spectacular as his shot was a waterfall into the endless ocean. I have to thank David Stern, the most important man in basketball history, and Adam Silver who has given these franchises such value. This is truly a tremendous night of basketball I am thankful for and reminiscent of the countless life-changing experiences I have had at Grateful Dead concerts during my existence traveling the cosmos. Truly a magical experience.

Gone off the Molly

Smh....

I said Embiid was amazing all year and leading up to the draft, I just wasn’t a fan of taking a center, an injured one at that, with our top pick in the draft for the third year in a row. Everybody was confused as hell by the pick at the time, let’s be real.
Fair enough.. what about Stanley Johnson.

Everybody is wrong sometimes :lol:

Yall really think Warriors can beat Rockets still huh???

Ok........wait on it. That bench is food. Yeah, playoffs shrink to 8 man rotation. But Rockets are more complete.
You can’t count Houston out against anybody because they have elite star power and take an absurd amount of 3s.

They have more shooting top to bottom than any team in basketball. Golden State is middle of the pack in attempts because really only 3 guys on their team are threats from there. Well 4 with Nick but his defense might render him unplayable in the postseason.

So there is always a chance Houston will just bomb you away.

Harden in particular is having a historically great year from there. His 3 point shooting usually suffers in the playoffs tho. If Chris Paul can take some pressure off, and he and the rest of the team remain consistent from there, then they can do it.

They’re the only team who could actually beat these guys.

Easy to say now
Anything can happen, but surely the Rockets and Harden have a mutual commitment to achieve the ultimate goal of a NBA title. At the same time, we could be handcuffed because marketable superstar talents is hard to come by.

I don't have control of it, but just weary of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom