• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that would be Ok because leave it to some here Russ isn't top 5, Melo is trash, & PG isn't even a top 20 so why would we expect anything different.

Also what your failing to mention is that peopl are 100% serious about calling Lebron THE BEST TO EVER PLAY, so when you take that into account add two other AS players next to him, three guys who all averaged over 15ppg last year as bench pieces, and throw in the fact that they are playing in a conference that may have a 34-35 win team make the playoffs.

You would see why some of us are confused as to why the greatest ever doesn't stand a chance vs GS.

He's on the record saying Westbrook had the greatest season of all time last year. If that's the caliber of player he is, I'm confused as to why a guy of that caliber doesn't stand a chance vs GS.

Considering the slander he's given CP3...YIKES!

The weirdo (not you Wavy) stay wanting my attention. But I already said OKC was losing to GS in 6. They got 4 All Stars, OKC got 3.

CP0 well he'll continue to get slander since he'll be a conference finals virgin.

He's on the record saying Westbrook had the greatest season of all time last year. If that's the caliber of player he is, I'm confused as to why a guy of that caliber doesn't stand a chance vs GS.
lol at greatest season of all time. I guess oscars season is 2nd best ever.

Needed?

The man won 2 back to back mvps, a Championship over Bron (in a season that nobody had them pegged to do at the beginning)....beat Kevin Durant in the process. Won 73 games as the 1st option...and was a minute away from another chip.

KD needs Steph more than Steph needs KD. But it doesn't matter. More Bron tears come June.

Bron will be the 3rd best player in the NBA by the time this season is over....and Steph Curry would've matched him in championships :lol:.

Can't wait :pimp:
u
Needed?

The man won 2 back to back mvps, a Championship over Bron (in a season that nobody had them pegged to do at the beginning)....beat Kevin Durant in the process. Won 73 games as the 1st option...and was a minute away from another chip.

KD needs Steph more than Steph needs KD. But it doesn't matter. More Bron tears come June.

Bron will be the 3rd best player in the NBA by the time this season is over....and Steph Curry would've matched him in championships :lol:.

Can't wait :pimp:
my man spits that hot fire . So dope I had to quote it twice

My bro Chris Paul took a major gamble man.

Left a perennial 50 win team and 207Ms guaranteed for Houston, and depleted Houston in the process of going there via trade.

It's totally in play that Houston doesn't make the conference finals. He left the 4th seed in the west for...potentially the 4th seed in the west and left that 207M bag in the process that he won't get back unless Houston gets to the conference finals.

Mamba couldn't help himself with the Lebby bait

Same dude that called okc a super team

Every team needs more help if we're talking about a chance to win a title

It wasn't bait. Literally since the day Bron took his talents to south beach it's been the same recurring theme before hand and copping pleas after. Even last year AFTER KD went to GS. Y'all remember the Xmas game discussion. But inevitably it comes back to the longest running show in the NT NBA thread: Bron needs more help.

And for the record it's not just the so called trolls on NT. Max Kellerman said the Wade move puts CLE in the realm with GS. There are actual basketball aficionados and media types that believe this going into the season that will do a 180 and make excuses for Lebby after. Like clockwork.

Last edited:
My bro Chris Paul took a major gamble man.

Left a perennial 50 win team and 207Ms guaranteed for Houston, and depleted Houston in the process of going there via trade.

It's totally in play that Houston doesn't make the conference finals. He left the 4th seed in the west for...potentially the 4th seed in the west and left that 207M bag in the process that he won't get back unless Houston gets to the conference finals.

Still trying to figure out how Houston got depleted? The Rockets are deeper than last years team.

Rockets played 7 people in game 5 of the spurs series, doesn't sound like a team with a lot of depth to me.

I mean the Harden season was going on at the exact same time and is arguably better than the Westbrook season (Inb4 "but who won the trophy" )

Greatest season of all time is like top ten most ridiculous things ever said here.

Still trying to figure out how Houston got depleted? The Rockets are deeper than last years team.

Rockets played 7 people in game 5 of the spurs series doesn't sound like a team with a lot of depth to me.

That is true, D'antoni did shorten his rotation at the end last year, and that's kind of what he does everywhere that he goes. So from that perspective, I'd say that even if they are deeper, does it matter? He's only going to play 7 guys anyway.

Overarching point though is that they traded multiple guys for CP and I think it may be really hard for Hou to be better than what they were last year given how the west looks now and from CP's perspective, that's burnt money

I mean the Harden season was going on at the exact same time and is arguably better than the Westbrook season (Inb4 "but who won the trophy" )

Greatest season of all time is like top ten most ridiculous things ever said here.

There were PLENTY of people that echoed that it was the greatest regular season they've ever seen. Stop being hyperbolic. You've said you hate ketchup and don't like R&B but are a Drake stan, those are equally as 'ridiculous'.

What's wrong with hating ketchup tho. It's really not that great. It's like a kid condiment.
I'll take sour cream on my eggs and fries over ketchup all day....

Screenshot_20170801-170406.jpg
Harden melts

I think Hou got better defensively, especially from the wing and definitely got better overall offensively from having a star like CP. If they work their way to being a top 10 offense and defense then I could see them as the second-best team in the conference. Harden-CP duo's underrated out here imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom