• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with hating ketchup tho. It's really not that great. It's like a kid condiment.
I'll take sour cream on my eggs and fries over ketchup all day....
EGbrl.gif

That is true, D'antoni did shorten his rotation at the end last year, and that's kind of what he does everywhere that he goes. So from that perspective, I'd say that even if they are deeper, does it matter? He's only going to play 7 guys anyway.

Overarching point though is that they traded multiple guys for CP and I think it may be really hard for Hou to be better than what they were last year given how the west looks now and from CP's perspective, that's burnt money
He played 7 guys when Nene went down and cause the drop off from that 7 is huge the next players in the rotation were so in experienced Dekker who lost confidence mid way in the season Troy Williams and Harrell who has limitations
Bev
Harden
Ariza
Ryno
Capela
EJ
Lou

This year
CP
Harden
Ariza
Ryno
Capela
EJ
Nene
Then you have
PJ Tucker who can play multiple positions
Luc Mbah
Tarik Black is also serviceable and good back up big and will probably play a lot during the regular season to preserve Nene hopefully Troy Williams improves as well

That is true, D'antoni did shorten his rotation at the end last year, and that's kind of what he does everywhere that he goes. So from that perspective, I'd say that even if they are deeper, does it matter? He's only going to play 7 guys anyway.

Overarching point though is that they traded multiple guys for CP and I think it may be really hard for Hou to be better than what they were last year given how the west looks now and from CP's perspective, that's burnt money

They replaced the players they traded with better players. Luc, PJ tucker and Black are clear upgrades for what they lost. They're still the 2nd best team in the west after the Melo trade.

Needed?

The man won 2 back to back mvps, a Championship over Bron (in a season that nobody had them pegged to do at the beginning)....beat Kevin Durant in the process. Won 73 games as the 1st option...and was a minute away from another chip.

KD needs Steph more than Steph needs KD. But it doesn't matter. More Bron tears come June.

Bron will be the 3rd best player in the NBA by the time this season is over....and Steph Curry would've matched him in championships :lol:.

Can't wait :pimp:

Don't tell the story half way. It also took 6 games with his deep roster vs Lebron with Delly and Tristan and he couldn't even get finals MVP. :lol:

KD did need Steph and we saw in the finals that Steph needed KD. Steph choked in 2016, got punked. KD made life a lot easier for him in finals. 6'11 can shoot from anywhere, he actually plays defense. He won finals MVP. He needed KD so Lebron and Kyrie won't embarrass him again. It was a win-win for Steph and KD.

Don't tell the story half way. It also took 6 games with his deep roster vs Lebron with Delly and Tristan and he couldn't even get finals MVP. :lol:

KD did need Steph and we saw in the finals that Steph needed KD. Steph choked in 2016, got punked. KD made life a lot easier for him in finals. 6'11 can shoot from anywhere, he actually plays defense. He won finals MVP. He needed KD so Lebron and Kyrie won't embarrass him again. It was a win-win for Steph and KD.
Hard to argue with someone that has 6 favorite teams

Still trying to figure out how Houston got depleted? The Rockets are deeper than last years team.

Rockets played 7 people in game 5 of the spurs series, doesn't sound like a team with a lot of depth to me.

eff all that... 207 mill supermax > a ring.

You saying greatest season of all time is the definition of hyperbole.....

Not really it's an opinion (which I'm not alone on) on what I've watched since I've been following the league. Just cause you don't like that opinion doesn't mean I can't have it.

not surprised you would think that.

Lè hit dog...

i watch alot of basketball, and used to play ALOT of Marvel VS Capcom 2, and im a fan of politics. da way you can enjoy politics and da aforementioned is, you gotta know how certain matchups compliment or become a detriment to a squad.

once you know that premise, and understand da players on da respective capacity in terms of their pros, cons, its easy to articulate and carry over that template discussing basketball teams from a tactical point of view, beyond fandom.

Very astute analysis Ninja :lol:

Loved the MvC2 reference :nthat:

Not really it's an opinion (which I'm not alone on) on what I've watched since I've been following the league. Just cause you don't like that opinion doesn't mean I can't have it.
you can have any opinion you want just like anyone else. Doesn't mean it's not a silly opinion but do you.

He actually getting more money by opting in. As long as he stays healthy and produces what he did last year, he'll get a 5 year deal :smh:

I don't know man, that's risky. If Houston loses in the 2nd round, and CP is at like 16/8.5/4 on 45/37/88, at 33 years old, is Houston maxing him? They surely will consider it, but there is a real chance I think that they don't, which from his perspective would suck because LAC was ready to give him that max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom