Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075YHQBXN
Somebody posted a shirt earlier but I didn't see a link to purchase.
Found a pretty good one for 13 bucks for anyone that wants to purchase.

sJxGoU.jpg

you can have any opinion you want just like anyone else. Doesn't mean it's not a silly opinion but do you.

Lol so silly that it caused people who've convered the league religiously for decades to do something they hadn't done in 30 plus years. But I'M being hyperbolic. lamekilla lamekilla has said **** today that could be considered more ridiculous than my take.

I always do me.

funny thing about chuck..he been snitching for years and years. how many times have we heard that story of him bribing Dirk to come play for auburn. Bruh talks about how he got paid and **** while he was there regularly.
That's his fault but are people really thinking these assistant coaches were operating independent of the head coaches?

man a lot of *****s are gonna be surprised when OKC knocks out golden state fraudiors in 6..

To be honest I think it might happen but IF it does it will be because of Steven Adams turning into an unstoppable force in the low post. And Draymond finally getting exposed for the clown he is

I'd love nothing more than see Westbrook knock Durant out of the playoffs then see my boy IT get his ring. :nthat:

The basketball gods are cruel but fair. Be patient :nthat:

Don't tell the story half way. It also took 6 games with his deep roster vs Lebron with Delly and Tristan and he couldn't even get finals MVP. :lol:

KD did need Steph and we saw in the finals that Steph needed KD. Steph choked in 2016, got punked. KD made life a lot easier for him in finals. 6'11 can shoot from anywhere, he actually plays defense. He won finals MVP. He needed KD so Lebron and Kyrie won't embarrass him again. It was a win-win for Steph and KD.

-Steph took the best 3 put shooter title away from KD

- Steph won beat Lebron and won a ring (asterisk) in the same conference as KD before KD did and KD had a 2 year head start.

- KD left his team to come play with Steph

-Steph has 2 rings, 2 MVP's. KD has 1 ring, 1 MVP.

Steph > KD

NBA Thread lamekilla lamekilla is like Jim Brown today.

Unrecognizable :smh:

Dude went off the rails after the 2016 finals. Some of his takes :sick:

:lol: I became unhinged after Kyrie hit the shot. I see right through the warriors. Lebron the king! :rofl:

I don't know man, that's risky. If Houston loses in the 2nd round, and CP is at like 16/8.5/4 on 45/37/88, at 33 years old, is Houston maxing him? They surely will consider it, but there is a real chance I think that they don't, which from his perspective would suck because LAC was ready to give him that max

Unless he clashes with Harden, they're gonna max him out.

I'm not a fan of giving any guard over 30 a five year deal not named Steph Curry.

Lol so silly that it caused people who've convered the league religiously for decades to do something they hadn't done in 30 plus years. But I'M being hyperbolic. lamekilla lamekilla has said **** today that could be considered more ridiculous than my take.

I always do me.

Y'all see how misery loves company? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom