• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still makes no sense how New Orleans had the All Star Game 3 times from 2008-2017

Speaking of Vegas, NBA should hold the All Star in Seattle if they want to have it in cities without teams

Went out and watched so I'm not back reading. I'm glad the world has finally fully realized that Fergie has always been a no-talent hack.

He gave a real apology earlier, but people are so sensitive they needed another, longer one. Reddick is one of the most self aware athletes on the planet. If you think he did it on purpose, for an official NBA video, you're trippin'.
lmao i wouldn't call him saying "I’m disappointed that anyone would think I would use that word" an apology unless i missed something else. that reeks of arrogance. i don't think he initially handled the situation well at all. he was extremely defensive, the 2nd apology was much better and i'm pretty sure there wouldn't be an outrage if he tweeted that one first...

he's been apparently linked to using past racial slurs. didn't he force a girl to have an abortion? i haven't looked into the validity of these, though. and alright, go ahead and tell those chinese fans they shouldn't be upset and are too sensitive about JJ calling them chinks :lol:

I’m not even Asian and I gotta say, Asians get no sympathy for racism and it’s messed up. I feel like a dude can say something like JJ did and people are like damn that’s lame. But let him have said another racial slur like the N word or S**c and people would’ve lost it

I’m Asian and it didn’t hurt my feelings.
I’ve been through racism through my youth growing up, doesn’t phase me one bit.

I’m Asian and it didn’t hurt my feelings.
I’ve been through racism through my youth growing up, doesn’t phase me one bit.

I’m Asian too, and that’s a damn shame. We can’t let it slide like that, I hate that we’re pretty much the punching bag of ethnic jokes or slurs. Eff that.

On topic, game was a lot better than I thought it would be. Had the feeling of a pickup game at the end when team LeBron was going crazy.

I respect him for not wanting to pay child support to a jump off if true. It's not like he pulled a Rae Carruth
that's fine man, i'm not saying i disagree or not with that opinion. f those jump offs tryna make a quick buck. just saying that there are things that may or may not dispute the evidence that he's a standup guy.

i think more of the issue is that the first apology was just weak. if you say a racial slur, unintentional or not, people are gonna be offended (not even going to get into the topic of casual racism). you should still issue a sincere apology...at first, dude was acting like the people who were offended owed him an apology. he basically chastised them for no reason, acting like the victim in all of this :lol:

i'm moreso in the "society is way too sensitive nowadays" but it's puzzling to see some people defend JJ. it's also puzzling to see some people apparently not know "*****" was a racial slur. <-- didn't even know the word was blocked on this site
I’m not even Asian and I gotta say, Asians get no sympathy for racism and it’s messed up. I feel like a dude can say something like JJ did and people are like damn that’s lame. But let him have said another racial slur like the N word or S**c and people would’ve lost it
good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom