• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Chinese are offended then they need to boycott. Corporations don't care unless they get hit where it hurts them most.

Instead of feeling anger and frustration, i educate the ignorant minds of what they’re spewing in front of me but i haven’t had anything racial against me in a long time.

You can call me ***** or whatever, doesn’t bother me because it’s a reflection of yourself, not me. I know what I’m about and who i am, I let bygones be bygones.
I just live a drama free, self striving life and about my business.

“If you want to see change in the world, you be the change.” -Ghandi

Just saw the replay of the ASG (was dozing in and out when it originally air and yes I'm still washed)

The 4th quarter was very entertaining.

Team Lebby celebrated like they won the chip. :lol: :pimp:

My dude Lebby with the MVP. :pimp:(probably be the only one he gets for a while :ohwell:)

Liked the effort the players put forth in this game. Maybe because they were playing for charity, which also explains Steph's performance.

It was cool seeing Lebby and Myrie chilling with each other on the bench.

Gonna need a gif of Steph reacting to Lebby's fancy layup.

Like the new format with captains selecting teams and the potential of seeing teammates play against each other. Looking forward to next year when they televise the draft.

28059508_10155267780796367_8872304728047617747_n.jpg

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

One of these is not like the others...

Just saw the replay of the ASG (was dozing in and out when it originally air and yes I'm still washed)

The 4th quarter was very entertaining.

Team Lebby celebrated like they won the chip. :lol: :pimp:

My dude Lebby with the MVP. :pimp:(probably be the only one he gets for a while :ohwell:)

Liked the effort the players put forth in this game. Maybe because they were playing for charity, which also explains Steph's performance.

It was cool seeing Lebby and Myrie chilling with each other on the bench.

Gonna need a gif of Steph reacting to Lebby's fancy layup.

Like the new format with captains selecting teams and the potential of seeing teammates play against each other. Looking forward to next year when they televise the draft.

8B23758A-1B53-41DE-A08C-46ECBD4B725F.jpeg
D21A402F-F58F-4635-BD8A-99D8DBC8A0F0.jpeg

Off topic but hard liquor is awful and I don’t understand how anyone likes it. Give me a few ipas over shots of henny or patron any day.

Don’t @ me cause I know I’m right.

I’m not even Asian and I gotta say, Asians get no sympathy for racism and it’s messed up. I feel like a dude can say something like JJ did and people are like damn that’s lame. But let him have said another racial slur like the N word or S**c and people would’ve lost it
u kidding?

latinos have it the worst. every little racial slur and stereo type is allowed when it comes to them even on here ive seen countless times where somebody will say something extremely racist and it goes unnoticed or ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom