• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have y’all ever hooped after drinking? I remember in high school and college I would go on vacation this Ísland in South Carolina which didn’t have much to do for younger folks but there was an outdoor basketball court that we would hang out. I remember getting turnt off da Smirnoff ( :smh: )and giving cats buckets. I was surprised at how good I was when hammered, I guess I was infused with da Mamba Blood :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Have y’all ever hooped after drinking? I remember in high school and college I would go on vacation this Ísland in South Carolina which didn’t have much to do for younger folks but there was an outdoor basketball court that we would hang out. I remember getting turnt off da Smirnoff ( :smh: )and giving cats buckets. I was surprised at how good I was when hammered, I guess I was infused with da Mamba Blood :nthat::nthat::nthat:
I play better lit. Ron Artest used to get lit at the half.

I'm surprised kobe didnt play a bigger part in the weekend being in LA. could've been ambassador. Especially since neither LA team had a player in the mix.

Mamba is RETIRED and enjoying his life with his GIRLS at home,,away from spotlight of the All Stars festivities

Mamba is RETIRED and enjoying his life with his GIRLS at home,,away from spotlight of the All Stars festivities

Kobe isnt like that,,he's not that type of a player,,UNLESS its about winning Championships and his Kobe ShoeLine

Bruh - in 2018 why do you have two back-to-back Kobe posts in different fonts, bold and shades of purple, topped off with unnecessary capitalized words?

Used to do this in college all the time :lol:

whats up with Shaq??

he's getting thicker and thicker,,him and Barkley man

have you guys seen Antoine Walker lately??OMG:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished: these guys never learned from retired players died from heart attack,,its just sad.

whats up with Shaq??

he's getting thicker and thicker,,him and Barkley man

have you guys seen Antoine Walker lately??OMG:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished: these guys never learned from retired players died from heart attack,,its just sad.

Third post of the night. Third font scheme. All about retired players. All containing the inexplicable double comma.

@Vincent Van Goat is it Thursday yet?

I'm surprised kobe didnt play a bigger part in the weekend being in LA. could've been ambassador. Especially since neither LA team had a player in the mix.

Eh..this is more like the guy who keeps coming back to high school after he graduated. More of a dwight thing to do if you catch my drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom