• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LET THE TAKES FLOW
giphy.gif

Trae going to be BBQ chicken on a nightly basis in the league with that "defense". I don't even think that can be classified as a hot take.

Trae going to be BBQ chicken on a nightly basis in the league with that "defense". I don't even think that can be classified as a hot take.

His ball handling in traffic kinda suspect too. Devonte took that jawn from him a couple times

Knew Devonte was gon ball out. He always plays great against them hyped up names. Whoever drafts him is gon get a real good future role player forreal

They def making the tourney ...the team got a bunch of wins against ranked teams , road wins and as long as they win one more game that would give em 7 wins in a major conference ...plus the committee not gon let the star power of Trey out if they on the bubble :lol:

They def making the tourney ...the team got a bunch of wins against ranked teams , road wins and as long as they win one more game that would give em 7 wins in a major conference ...plus the committee not gon let the star power of Trey out if they on the bubble :lol:
Breh, I'd take a straight wager they won't make it

They probably should win the next 3 games. Losing 6 in a row was not a good look though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom