• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's racist as hell? Me pointing out how some Asian groups buy into white supremacy?

And I already said SOME in my earlier post, guess you just wanna make up ****.

So you saying they defended the killing of unarmed person based their paranoia?
Pointing out individual incidents of racism over 30+ years from completely different unrelated ethnic groups in different parts of the country to defend the statement that "I've personally never seen the Asian community stand up when a person of another race is treated unfairly" as a reasonable statement with factual basis.

The funny thing is you are playing into a time tested tactic by white supremacists to turn black and asian americans against each other that most of the time, asian americans have not ever wanted to be a part of: https://www.npr.org/sections/codesw...d-as-a-racial-wedge-between-asians-and-blacks

It's a lot of incidents though. In the past and in recent years. This is the same **** some white people say to defend racism. "Oh this was the past, times have changed".

Some Asian groups go along with supremacy, it's a fact.

When did I say it was the past and things have changed? I didn't say that nor do I believe it. Nor did I say there aren't racist Asian people in the world.

can we get some real pix of beal joints and not just the one from when bron made her cream her jeans

:lol: Ok so why are you saying stuff like "It's 2017..." and "Pointing out individual incidents of racism over 30+ years..."

Because you are making broad statements about asian americans that are ignorant.... And defending an absurd statement that Asians have never stood up for civil rights of others... Not because you said that some Asians are racist in 2017.

I'm surprised kobe didnt play a bigger part in the weekend being in LA. could've been ambassador. Especially since neither LA team had a player in the mix.

Clearly you don't understand or are ignoring the post I originally responded to.

Obviously there are many Asians in American and worldwide who are racist against black people. Are most asian americans racist against black people? No. Is it true that asian americans have never stood up for people of other races? HELL no.

Are asian americans at large willingly complicit in white supremacy? No. But I could see how you might believe that because of how often they are used as an example by white racists (you didn't click on the article I shared above obviously).

I'm not talking about examples from white racists.

I'm going by examples I hear and see from other black people that go into Asian stores, that interact with them.

I'm not talking about examples from white racists.

I'm going by examples I hear and see from other black people that go into Asian stores, that interact with them.

You talk about asian people like they're a different species, man. Crazy.

Anyway it is what it is. Back to NBA for me.

LeBron-James-Blocks-Tiago-Splitter-Game-2-2013-NBA-Finals.gif

nail in the coffin for that heat team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom