• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be drama associated with this bet purely for the culture so we can ratchet up the heat in here before the playoffs. I need the loser of this bet to claim they don’t have access to Venmo or PayPal but could send a money order then they send the winner a picture of Steve Francis aka the crumpled up $20.

1200FBC7-EBD6-4B04-9F05-C1318183E457.jpeg
franchise looking like a 90 year old michael bivins

The kobe and Shaq interview had so much potential

Wish they would have just told more obscure stories within the team and against rivals like the blazers, kings Spurs etc

We got a few cool stories but a majority was already public knowledge

Have y’all ever hooped after drinking? I remember in high school and college I would go on vacation this Ísland in South Carolina which didn’t have much to do for younger folks but there was an outdoor basketball court that we would hang out. I remember getting turnt off da Smirnoff ( :smh: )and giving cats buckets. I was surprised at how good I was when hammered, I guess I was infused with da Mamba Blood :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Island in South Carolina? You sure you didn’t play at the Wrightsville Beach courts in NC?

Yea Trae is surrounded by 0 confidence in Norman.
He's done so much all year that the other guys have zero feel. That will change for the better at the next level. He will be ROY.

Ya think kevin hart gets asked back to do intros again? Lol

These events play to the masses and pop culture. I wouldn’t be surprised he’s back, especially if he has some movie or show out around the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom