• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year Steph said on why he wore the headband, he wanted to look like his bro. Dont know if thats the real reason but yeah.

Cuban out here saying "silver won't like hearing this but it'd be best for us to keep losing"

No dambs given lmao

I mean, yes, losing got you smith but is there a real reason you say this out loud lmaoo

Yea asians can be ignorant.Dad went to taheran iran with his african American friend and dudes would ask him to if they could take a picture with him.

i don't think this is ignorance so much as novelty, curiosity

Kendall Marshall is currently an unemployed 26 year old undergrad student retired from basketball. She ain’t going to be with him for much longer.

Kendall Marshall is currently an unemployed 26 year old undergrad student retired from basketball. She ain’t going to be with him for much longer.

I heard he got a couple nice investments though. But .......She is around much better all day/anyday. Love conquers alot of thing though!

All kinds hate from buc em. Kendall Marshall can go sit on the any bench in college basketball and still earn more than his woman.
Its Buc Em tho so no surprises here :lol: :smh: ...Unless he was spending like prime MC Hammer he good right now just off his rookie deal and whatever investments /savings he may have

But maybe we dont know something and Buc got insider info :lol:

:lol: you dudes are making this into more than what I was actually saying. Kendall Marshall isn’t the average unemployed 26 year old college student but Taylor Rooks is going to continue being around a lot richer, better looking and more famous people even when Kendall Marshall is sitting next to Sean May on UNC’s bench a year or two from now. If she wants to get really famous she could accomplish that much faster being with a big name.

Didn’t realize Kendall Marshall’s whole damn family was on here

Taylor Rooks is going to continue being around a lot richer, better looking and more famous people even when Kendall Marshall is sitting next to Sean May on UNC’s bench a year or two from now. If she wants to get really famous she could accomplish that much faster being with a big name.

full

Kept thinking of Donyell Marshall this entire time... was shocked and impressed he was married to Taylor Rooks

Nice career Donyell had though

Aren't you Asian? If so you had nothing to worry about :lol:

I'm mixed, half south asian. That's pretty funny because he was sitting with all white/latin people outside of Oakley.

Friend of mine did say hi to Oakley on the way to the bathroom and said he seemed pretty happy to meet a fan. All of us were Knicks fans.

I've seen plenty of famous people being from NY but to see Jordan in person is still pretty crazy. Has to be one of the 5 most famous people in the entire world, for over 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom