Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ourand_SBJ
The NBA's best TV stories are in Boston and DC where Celtics (+82%) and Wizards (+70%) are up big. Here's SBJ's mid-season RSN ratings report
https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2018/02/19/Research-and-Ratings/NBA-ratings.aspx
DVnSgeaU8AAhlm3.jpg

So right after talking about how MJ disses fans and maybe especially asians he fires his Asian GM NT undefeated

There needs to be drama associated with this bet purely for the culture so we can ratchet up the heat in here before the playoffs. I need the loser of this bet to claim they don’t have access to Venmo or PayPal but could send a money order then they send the winner a picture of Steve Francis aka the crumpled up $20.

1200FBC7-EBD6-4B04-9F05-C1318183E457.jpeg
steve lookin like a bootleg styles p

:lol: you dudes are making this into more than what I was actually saying. Kendall Marshall isn’t the average unemployed 26 year old college student but Taylor Rooks is going to continue being around a lot richer, better looking and more famous people even when Kendall Marshall is sitting next to Sean May on UNC’s bench a year or two from now. If she wants to get really famous she could accomplish that much faster being with a big name.

Didn’t realize Kendall Marshall’s whole damn family was on here

You don't have to take your frustrations of getting denied by Chapel Hill out on Kendall Marshall, buddy.

Wilmington is still a good school :wink:

Healthy Wall is slightly ahead of that group IMO but yeah.
I get it, but we have only seen Dame on a C Level team.

We know what Kyrie can do on the big stage.

I don't see how you can go wrong with Kyrie here. But preferences exist.

I don't think any of those 3 are convincingly better than the other 2

Dame has had more talented teams than Wall...
IT last year, did what Kyrie is doing this year with a lesser talented team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom