Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-2-20_17-50-19.png

as much as i like dray, who is a top 10 guy in this league, i'd gamble on AD despite his health concerns. giving up a talented guy and a reliable vet in shaun, the pelicans would be in tank mode for this year, but teaming dray and boogie could be huge

gs takes all the risk with AD and his nagging injuries and big contract

Mans said draymond and Livingston for Anthony ******* Davis

Only way the warriors get AD is if they trade draymond and klay :rofl:

Reactions: HIM
Horford, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, BOS 2018 1st, SAC 2019 1st, and the MEM pick (top 8 protected in 2019, top 6 protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021)

For

Anthony Davis and Solomon Hill (to make $ work)
That's pretty hard to turn down, IMO. Give me Tatum instead of Brown though. More years under control and probably a higher ceiling.

I think Phoenix would be a dark horse team for a star player these next two or three years.
Yup. Especially if they are able to get somebody like Ayton in this draft. They are going to have a ton of cap space in the summer of 2019.

He essentially robbed a bank and announced he was robbing before he actually did it.

Of course he got caught. But it looks like the family is about to eat off of it.
Could care less how you feel about the man. His plan is working.

People better hope Markelle Fultz has the "yips" because if he hits too...you're all going to hate the Sixers way more than ya'll hate the Warriors.
I would love to hate another team.(luv da sixers though b)
Hating on GSW isn't even cool anymore, that's like calling a Fat kid Fat, it's just mean.
GSW are too, them....to hate on.
They all deserve each other.
They are like the Royal Tennanbaums of Basketball, successful but they are all weirder than a MF'er man.

You're the Pelicans GM this summer, do you:

Max out Boogie, knowing he'll likely never be the same player and handcuffing the team.

or

Let Boogie go and trade AD to get what you can, but risk becoming the Magic for the foreseeable future.
You have to trade AD if he admits he meant what he said.

You're the Pelicans GM this summer, do you:

Max out Boogie, knowing he'll likely never be the same player and handcuffing the team.

or

Let Boogie go and trade AD to get what you can, but risk becoming the Magic for the foreseeable future.
I’d trade him without a 2nd thought.

One playoff appearance since drafting him, zero cap room for the next several years, and he’s unrestricted FA after this deal.

Paying $100+ million dollars for 40 wins is silly, especially when the building is already empty.

He essentially robbed a bank and announced he was robbing before he actually did it.

Of course he got caught. But it looks like the family is about to eat off of it.

Could care less how you feel about the man. His plan is working.

People better hope Markelle Fultz has the "yips" because if he hits too...you're all going to hate the Sixers way more than ya'll hate the Warriors.

Whew i hope we get to be that good to truly hate :evil:

YOu trying to make my man Freddie leave NT for good or what?
a trade would be tragic fr

I’d trade him without a 2nd thought.

One playoff appearance since drafting him, zero cap room for the next several years, and he’s unrestricted FA after this deal.

Paying $100+ million dollars for 40 wins is silly, especially when the building is already empty.
nah it aint neva empty as long as im in da buildin woday

So basically Draymond for AD straight up? Lmfao

Let me try my hand at this then.

5E73F63B-588C-4C5D-B0F2-28BCA8811B8B.jpeg

Plus our 1st rd pic & DET 1st rd pick

Bev
Lou
Tobias
Bron
AD

@ me or dap me

That reminds me. I had a weird dream the other night that Draymond got ejected in the WCF, Warriors lost to the Rockets, and then Draymond got traded for Lou Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom