Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram, Kuz +2019 pick for AD

Tatum OR Brown, berry Rozier, Big AL and the Sac pick for AD

Hmmmm which one????

Pelicans risk having Boogie feel insulted and leave for another team offering less than their max. Not exactly apples to apples, but I believe the Hawks offered Horford slightly less than the max, Horford left for the max that the Celtics could offer (but still less than what the Hawks offered).

Maybe the Lakers or Mavs are that team.

Yea that's basically what I meant, there isn't but a couple of teams that theoretically would be in the running for his services. Unless the Lakers or Mavs offer him 25 mil a year, I don't see why they would have to offer him a max deal coming of the worst injury in basketball.

Davis and Embiid is like Left Twix/Right Twix. I’d keep Simmons and Fultz unless the trade was for a star wing player like Harden/P George

Basically, Boston has a mix of young players and picks that can't be trumped by anyone other than Philly, and they probably aren't putting up Simmons.

Basically, Boston has a mix of young players and picks that can't be trumped by anyone other than Philly, and they probably aren't putting up Simmons.
Boston definitely has the best package. But for 3 years under control of a top 5-ish player who's not even in his prime, they better pillage y'all assets for him.

Boston definitely has the best package. But for 3 years under control of a top 5-ish player who's not even in his prime, they better pillage y'all assets for him.
Horford, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, BOS 2018 1st, SAC 2019 1st, and the MEM pick (top 8 protected in 2019, top 6 protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021)

For

Anthony Davis and Solomon Hill (to make $ work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom