• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizards ain’t missing those Wall left to right cross overs.

Facts :lol:

I always laugh when dudes say Jimmy got handles. He got better and more mixies in his game as the years have gone on...but he’s more straight line, speedy ball handler and less creative and crafty with his crosses. You can’t really learn to have crazy handles. You either got it or you don’t.

His predictable right to left cross always has me rolling though :lol:.

Wizards ain’t missing those Wall left to right cross overs.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

A9CFDCFE-29C4-434E-96C2-2CB6ECA2BB6F.jpeg

Facts :lol:

I always laugh when dudes say Jimmy got handles. He got better and more mixies in his game as the years have gone on...but he’s more straight line, speedy ball handler and less creative and crafty with his crosses. You can’t really learn to have crazy handles. You either got it or you don’t.

His predictable right to left cross always has me rolling though :lol:.
@dcallamerican was trying to tell people this.

Oubre and Porter definitely on my “hate when the Sixers play them” list along with CJ Miles, Bobby Portis, Kanter

Me and Otto Porter f’d the same chick. True story. I saw her post on snap she was at dinner with him one time :lol:. Expensive restaurant too. He coulda hit for free like I did. Guy was looking all camera shy and awkward. He don’t like the light. Real low key cat.

Shorty average as hell too. Got a phatty though.

Look at Otto Pippen Flourishing though :pimp:.
How do you know he smashed? You'll be surprised by how many men women use for free meals and don't even need to give the man any box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom