• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
22 assist at half for the Wiz...they playing some nice team ball right now.

giphy.gif

Reminds me of that first Chicago bulls game where they didn’t miss a shot against the sixers. Justin Holiday dropping 30

That game & the first Kings games were the most BS thing ive seen this year against us. But if this keeps up its gon pass all them :smh:

Wall just gotta re-adjust his approach to the game. They aren’t “better” without him. But they don’t need or rely on his playmaking as much as they used to when Brad couldn’t create yet or Otto wasn’t confident yet.

Biggest thing for Wall is moving without the ball and cutting. He’s developed some Russ habits out there on offense.

Facts :lol:

I always laugh when dudes say Jimmy got handles. He got better and more mixies in his game as the years have gone on...but he’s more straight line, speedy ball handler and less creative and crafty with his crosses. You can’t really learn to have crazy handles. You either got it or you don’t.

His predictable right to left cross always has me rolling though :lol:.
Coming out of UK, one of his weaknesses from Draft Express was lack of Advanced Ball-Handling moves. He has added some flash to his game, but like Wavy said, he is nowhere elite in that department among starting PGs.

Russ’ handles are that good either.
And you can definitely develop a handle imo
Stephs handle has improved immensely since college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom