Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the most yall spent for dinner?

Probably $100 something total the other night. It was her bday so I let her get appetizers and a slice of cheesecake. Then we slid home and I dug a hole in the bottom of her as. It's funny tho because chicks be spending breaaad on their hair nails lashes waxes etc and at most I'm dropping 50 for something they're gonna flush the next day. It's good being a man :pimp:

YUP. Mastro's is what got me two weeks ago. Best steak I ever had though can't even lie. I wanna go back.

You can do STK and spend $100 less and still be good though.
Them drinks is what makes the bill
go Krazy.... like $20 a pop

Spending 200-250 for dinner is easy. Best are chef tastings. It’s once you start pairing wines and beers with your courses where you get crushed.

Russ’ handles are that good either.
And you can definitely develop a handle imo
Stephs handle has improved immensely since college.
I agree that Russ doesn't have much in terms of advanced moves. He will catch you with the occasional in and out.

Steph has improved in that department tremendously. But rarely does that happen

Not going to a steakhouse and getting something that isnt a steak. NOT DOING IT. I'm already getting robbed in here so I'm going all out with the food choices.
Lol I was the same way until I had that
Seabass my G ish was amazing....

How is saric attempting the most shots tonight shooting as bad as he had this game. Covington frustrates the hell out of me when he can't make a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom