• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is saric attempting the most shots tonight shooting as bad as he had this game. Covington frustrates the hell out of me when he can't make a shot
Saric throwing up trash or missing open jumpers smh & Covington started the season shooting 50 percent from 3 & is now below 37 percent :smh:

Horrible

Russ’ handles are that good either.
And you can definitely develop a handle imo
Stephs handle has improved immensely since college.

I think Steph got a Lil stronger and quicker with ball. And his shooting threat leverages that even more. He did improve though. But he’s always had the creativity that Russ and Wall lack

Even so, I wouldn’t put Steph in the class with Harden, Cp3 or Kyrie in terms of handles.

It really wasn't supposed to end up that way, but I decided to get a bottle of wine and IDK anything about wine, asked the waiter to pair a bottle with what we got and the one he chose cost $118.... :stoneface:

Wasn't about to be out here looking silly and broke so I had to eat that.

Speaking of handles..I know what everybody says but for me it was wayyyy easier to improve my handles than it was my shot. My shot took hours and hours of misery and frustration just to be able to control the ball and shoot that **** straight, let alone reel off make after make. My handles tho I hardly worked on for like 15-30 minutes a day for like a week and I had most of it down. Weird how that works

You dudes are spending $500 on a dinner for just you and your date....?
I mean im glad my girl doesn't like fancy dinners, when I do take her to nice places in MI costs 200-250 max for two people.

not sure how people are spending $500+ unless y'all both buying tomahawks and expensive bottles of wine.

Hmmm...

There are 2 all stars out right now for their respective teams. One is allegedly a top 5 five player whose team has maintained a top 3 seed in the "tougher conference" with him missing in action. The other guy's team bounced around anywhere from 4-7 all year long in the weaker conference...and has missed less games then the previously mentioned player. Both teams still have one other active all star on their rosters.

How come player 1's team is "better without him" when they win games...but there's not **** to be said about player 2's team still being elite...with an arguably weaker roster at that?
will.gif

Holmes comes in and the defense gets better lol let’s see if the Wizards keep up the shooting and if the Sixers keep missing

It really wasn't supposed to end up that way, but I decided to get a bottle of wine and IDK anything about wine, asked the waiter to pair a bottle with what we got and the one he chose cost $118.... :stoneface:

Wasn't about to be out here looking silly and broke so I had to eat that.
Yeah you goofed there. Decent waiters are ALWAYS upselling.

Speaking of handles..I know what everybody says but for me it was wayyyy easier to improve my handles than it was my shot. My shot took hours and hours of misery and frustration just to be able to control the ball and shoot that **** straight, let alone reel off make after make. My handles tho I hardly worked on for like 15-30 minutes a day for like a week and I had most of it down. Weird how that works
When did you start playing basketball and did you practice shooting a lot? I didn't play basketball for nearly 2 years at some point but I was still wet because my dad used to make me shoot an hour everyday from grade 2-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom