• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in high school the first time my wealthy white friend's fam invited me to dinner at a steakhouse. I looked like the kids in The Wire. Ordered my steak well done :smh:

Yeah man I had to be schooled. Medium on steaks medium well on burgers.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Hand checking
IMG_0553.PNG

These goofs still leave their arms out then have the nerve to get the Doc Rivers face :lol: if you just get in his face, you have a 50/50 chance of him making it, vs a 100% chance at a whistle

Can't wait for the playoffs man. Got my eyes on the Rockets and Raptors, very impressive rn. Need to see them get to the next level come playoff time though. Is Lowry gon Lowery? Harden fold? Stay tuned for the next episode of DBZ

PJ using that session to pick samples for his mixtape....while using the actual “PJ” to fly P’s from Denver to Houston for the low.

I see you PJ. Juuug Season :nerd: :pimp:

Does Wilson Chandler just like being in Denver and playing the game of basketball? I’ve never heard of him requesting a trade or being disgruntled or anything. He just plays b-ball and goes home

That's crazy, might as well crown the "Kets" champs because they have a cohesive team vibe on social media, *****. "That's why they play the game".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom