Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was up with Robert Whaley?

Pshhhhh. never could get it together bro. I think a couple screws was loose up in there. Just was always bigger than everyone so got noticed. Never loved the game though. Boy was addicted to trouble.

Last year he got arrested for stealing 300$ from a hotel. SMH

Pshhhhh. never could get it together bro. I think a couple screws was loose up in there. Just was always bigger than everyone so got noticed. Never loved the game though. Boy was addicted to trouble.

Last year he got arrested for stealing 300$ from a hotel. SMH

:smh:

Making it is a talent in itself. A lot of people don’t realize that

Wilson Chandler my homie, played AAU with him 3 years. He is from a small country town up north in Michigan.

Dude is mad chill and different type of cat. There was a point where he thought he would be traded for sure , but then figured it would not happen so he is cool with being there. Crib is INSANE out there and also posts up in Vegas during the offseason and trains. He has a couple GREAT investments out in Denver. Overall just a chill person man. Not the big city type of cat.

He love playing for the Knicks, but NY was too much for him. LOL

That’s whats up. He seems like a Cool cat off the court. Father of the cruddy temp fade. He’ll go down in history for that.

On the court this season though....he gotta go. I been slandering your dawg on here for a few weeks :lol: :smh:

:smh:

Making it is a talent in itself. A lot of people don’t realize that

Ramar Smith was one of the best players I played with ever man. Kid was so talented. Even at Tennesee he balled out, couldnt put the Weed down though. Like, literally took over his life man.

My AAU team was loaded man. We ripped the Nike Peach Jam up one year, then got BLASTED by Josh Smith, Rondo and Dwight lol
Wilson Chandler
Ramar Smith (Tennesee)
Tory Jackson (Notre Dame)
Douglas Roberts (Memphis)
Al Horford for one summer
Eric Devendorf (Syracuse)
Tajuan Porter (Oregon)

Ramar Smith was one of the best players I played with ever man. Kid was so talented. Even at Tennesee he balled out, couldnt put the Weed down though. Like, literally took over his life man.

My AAU team was loaded man. We ripped the Nike Peach Jam up one year, then got BLASTED by Josh Smith, Rondo and Dwight lol
Wilson Chandler
Ramar Smith (Tennesee)
Tajuan Porter (Oregon)

Ramar Smith had the tattoo tear drops like 12 years ago right?

And I heard Tajuan Porter was a monster

Wilson Chandler
Ramar Smith (Tennesee)
Tajuan Porter (Oregon)

Rondo was on the Atlanta Celtics team? I always forget that for some reason.

Damn. Y’all was loaded. I know you got some Devendorf stories. He’s a different type of cat. Tajuan Porter was the goods.

Funny we talking AAU ball. In the Rap about nothing thread in the music forum...Master P hoop history came up. And it reminded me how he coached two top 10 picks in AAU in Derozen and Jennings when they were 13/14. First time I ever heard about Demar was on this Nickelodeon show. Been looking for this tv show forever. Could never find it. Finally found it. A young Tyreke Evans in the video as well.

Damn. Y’all was loaded. I know you got some Devendorf stories. He’s a different type of cat. Tajuan Porter was the goods.

Funny we talking AAU ball. In the Rap about nothing thread in the music forum...Master P hoop history came up. And it reminded me how he coached two top 10 picks in AAU in Derozen and Jennings when they were 13/14. First time I ever heard about Demar was on this Nickelodeon show. Been looking for this tv show forever. Could never find it. Finally found it. A young Tyreke Evans in the video as well.

Yeah Devendorf is a fooooooooooool lol. Wild boyyyy

Master P was funding those boys early. LOL He knew the deal.

:lol: That was at our 8th grade Nationals. I was at the championship game. Tyreke was serving them something serious. Was definitely his blow up moment.

After watching the game I'm on that Brad Beal>> Klay ish

Klay is a slighty better shooter and defender but beal easily gets him on play making and finishing

I really like Beal but Klay is a lockdown on-ball defender, that's such a huge asset to have. I guess who I want depends on my team needs.

id take klay over beal but its close
so rare that a skilled offensive player doesnt complain about touches. he just plays and is consistent as hell

id take klay over beal but its close
so rare that a skilled offensive player doesnt complain about touches. he just plays and is consistent as hell
He gets his touches tho
I really like Beal but Klay is a lockdown on-ball defender, that's such a huge asset to have. I guess who I want depends on my team needs.
How much of him being a lock down defender is being the third option on O and playing next to Dray and KD

bballkid11 bballkid11 Can you aware me on your basketball history?

In High School I was top 3 for Mr.Basketball in Michigan (avg 29 ppg) and my team lost in the State Championship 2 years in a row first to Joe Crawford from Kentucky and next year to Drew Neitzel from MSU.
I played for a Monster AAU squad and the best in Michigan (which helped me get recongnition) and committed to Northwestern before my senior year.

Tore my Meniscus my Senior year. Went to Northwestern for one year and did not play much. Transferred to Detroit Mercy and played 2 seasons.

I then went to play ball with the Texas Legends for half a season got cut, Reno Bighorns and got cut again and then went to play ball in Canada in the NBLC for a year, tore my meniscus again and that was all she wrote. It took me about a year to get back but the past 2 years I could of gone and played back in Canada or possibly overseas but not worth it anymore. I have a Wife, young son (4 months) and a stable job and coaching gig (college women) here. I still play in a ton of pro-aim leagues though and open runs with the fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom