• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Wilson Chandler just like being in Denver and playing the game of basketball? I’ve never heard of him requesting a trade or being disgruntled or anything. He just plays b-ball and goes home

I'd take my 12 million dollars and go home too if I was him :lol:

Does Wilson Chandler just like being in Denver and playing the game of basketball? I’ve never heard of him requesting a trade or being disgruntled or anything. He just plays b-ball and goes home
He went from being underrated and possibly being a good piece on a contending team to not caring.

Still dont know how to feel about the “kets” nickname

I honestly never met or had the desire to go to Fancy restaurants. The women I date don’t really either. I love food...but the best foods be at random, low key spots.

Hell, the best “dates” are the ones where you both having fun, enjoying ****.

I will say I dropped some bread in sections at the club though :smh:. Truly pointless....but you do get chose by women that like that ****. Overrated to me, but whatever. Pro tip. If you got friends that are dope boys or scammers...let them front the bill if you wanna ball a lil bit :lol:

$250 for a 5th of Henny is absurd. Robbery. $40 in the liquor store. But that pride gon get you sometimes :smh: :lol:. I’m cool with the $150 Moët on occasion though. The markup isn’t that crazy.

Oh I'm 100% off the section stuff. My boy's birthday is next week and he wants to do brunch and then go cop a section afterwards. I declined the section. That is a true waste of money, and then girls come in the section and drink all the liquor anyways while spending nothing.

Good off that forever.

I have a love/hate relationship with bottle service. I remember the very first time I did it was the December after I graduated the prior spring so I was a young boy. A group of us all rendezvous in NYC at my boys place who was working Wall Street and of course he takes us out to one of the marquee clubs in the city.....bruh. I open the menu and the cheapest bottle was a $450 liter of SVEDKA :wow: :wow: :wow:

We needed up buying a couple through the night and they comped us some sparkling wine bottles but what sold me was, shortly after ordering a dude came up to our table and said “You’re with John, right? The ladies are here” then just dropped off a group of yambs at our table. We were not with John but those T-Dot yambs were on point and one of my homies smashed :lol:

Also early in the night when I was running a lap around VIP, I stopped to send a text and an adjacent yamb puts her hand over my phone and says it’s messed up then when I asked why she said “Because my number isn’t in it”. It only resulted in an eventual DFMO (Dance Floor Make Out) but you couldn’t tell me NOTHING that night. Was waking round the club like
E93CE78D-D213-4C3F-8616-D0810D0D7FCD.gif

The effortlessness was too real :lol: We rarely do it now unless it’s a bachelor party or milestone birthday but nothing attracts random yambs more than seeing servers with big bottles and sparklers drop something off at your table.

Real life though! We ain’t know no better :lol:.

Took me til like 19 to realize that wasn’t the wave. I just got with “medium” now.

You gotta go with the Medium Rare my guy. It will change your life for the better. Lowkey the best steak I ever had was in Chicago. I normally ask how the chef thinks it should be prepared and this particular cut was “Blue Rare” which is basically just a quick char of the outside but it was still red inside. DEELISHIS

You gotta go with the Medium Rare my guy. It will change your life for the better. Lowkey the best steak I ever had was in Chicago. I normally ask how the chef thinks it should be prepared and this particular cut was “Blue Rare” which is basically just a quick char of the outside but it was still red inside. DEELISHIS
This Medium Rare the wave
But since i eat my steak with either my family or Girlfriend and they only f with medium i have to “settle” for medium

This Medium Rare the wave
But since i eat my steak with either my family or Girlfriend and they only f with medium i have to “settle” for medium

Bro - every time I order medium rare, my family looks at me funny and my older brother is the only one who was the courage to call me a savage. To my point in the earlier post, a few nice restaurants won’t even give you the option of how it’s cooked on some “Nah, Chef Tom only cooks this **** Medium Rare so if you want a different temperature, we have a problem”

Whats the most yall spent for dinner?

Two most expensive dates I had were unintentional.

1. First date I had with my ex-girlfriend at this nice Mexican resto in Manhattan. We discussed how the restaurant was so good beforehand and had a ton of good items. The waiter was coming over with menus and I tried to flex then said “We don’t need the menus, just bring us whatever” then he asked how hungry we were and if we liked tequila/margaritas then this dude went IN. Drinks made it north $500.

2. I went to a restaurant in DC where they make folks wait in line during the afternoon for a reservation so I had to pay some woman $75 to wait for a couple hours that day to get a reservation in my name then since it’s such a tough reservation when we got there, I just told the waitress to bring one of everything :lol: It was with my girlfriend so best believe we took unfinished food home.

Are y’all Team Leftovers or is that a broke boi trait? Personally, if the **** is hitting and the consistency lends itself to being preserved then there are no questions asked

The people who leave food there are weird. I don't even understand it. The restaurant isn't looking at you funny for taking leftovers when they have the takeout packaging and they're going to throw it out anyways.

Leaving food is silly.

The people who leave food there are weird. I don't even understand it. The restaurant isn't looking at you funny for taking leftovers when they have the takeout packaging and they're going to throw it out anyways.

Leaving food is silly.
Foreal, maybe I been living under a rock, but when has taking leftovers consider a broke boi trait? What? Do people really judge others for taking leftovers?

Even if I was rich and you giving me free food. **** man i'm gonna take it lol.

Foreal, maybe I been living under a rock, but when has taking leftovers consider a broke boi trait? What? Do people really judge others for taking leftovers?

Even if I was rich and you giving me free food. **** man i'm gonna take it lol.
It's not even like it's free, you paid for it. I paid for it so I want it.

I don't know walked past a place once where there was a sign that said no leftovers in the front... I'll never go there.

This is why this ***** gets all the slander from me and he will never be GOAT.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...valiers-referees-falling-sexy-allure-shooters

Dude is a ******* straight ***** man .....

A few things he did one this video

1.Beg referees to call phantom fouls. If anything L38ron can be called for a lot more offensive fouls the way he lower his shoulders and drive.

2. Beg referees to stop calling fouls on shooters since he's not one and every team merking him have shooters (Beard, Clay, etc)

3. In one line is called shooters and people who like them *****es. He also said that they should praise him for going to the paint and lastly told the kids to stop shooting and drive to the lane. I'm sure none of you got this, but is like telling boys "only chicks like barbis".

FOH ..... **** him and his crying ***. Just before the All-star you was clowinging and praising yourself and now back to crying. Stop holding the ball and driving and start sharing an playing like team.

You gotta ask what he is doing in Denver?:lol:

Wilson Chandler my homie, played AAU with him 3 years. He is from a small country town up north in Michigan.

Dude is mad chill and different type of cat. There was a point where he thought he would be traded for sure , but then figured it would not happen so he is cool with being there. Crib is INSANE out there and also posts up in Vegas during the offseason and trains. He has a couple GREAT investments out in Denver. Overall just a chill person man. Not the big city type of cat.

He love playing for the Knicks, but NY was too much for him. LOL

Last edited:
Wilson Chandler my homie, played AAU with him 3 years. He is from a small country town up north in Michigan.

Dude is mad chill and different type of cat. There was a point where he thought he would be traded for sure , but then figured it would not happen so he is cool with being there. Crib is INSANE out there and also posts up in Vegas during the offseason and trains. He has a couple GREAT investments out in Denver. Overall just a chill person man. Not the big city type of cat.

He love playing for the Knicks, but NY was too much for him. LOL

What was up with Robert Whaley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom