• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_0553.PNG

Myrie ahead of Damsel and WestBrick :nerd::nerd:. Interesting

Ah man I just saw Russ' reaction to Zaza in the postgame interview.
Man Russ is going to fight this guy one day.
He was hot!
Doesn't Russ look like he wants to fight everyone every time somebody questions him?

Anyway, sure there is some history between he and Zaza. Zaza stood up last season and told him he'd be waiting for Russ, but he didn't do anything. lol.

Again, not saying Russ wouldn't give Zaza hands, but I'd like to think he's smarter to not cause an altercation and risk a suspension.

I loved the defense Klay put on PG on Saturday. Especially that sequence where PG was trying to shake Klay off but Klay stayed with him and caused a 24-sec violation.

That was good defense.

So do you guys think Kawhi is still hurt or does he legitimate issues with Pop and/or the Spurs organization?

Doesn't Russ look like he wants to fight everyone every time somebody questions him?

Anyway, sure there is some history between he and Zaza. Zaza stood up last season and told him he'd be waiting for Russ, but he didn't do anything. lol.

Again, not saying Russ wouldn't give Zaza hands, but I'd like to think he's smarter to not cause an altercation and risk a suspension.

Zaza's comment was in response to Russ saying he had something for him the "next time" he saw him.

He's seen him 4 times since....

Zaza's comment was in response to Russ saying he had something for him the "next time" he saw him.

He's seen him 4 times since....
:lol: at your avy.

Ahh, I may have read Zaza's comment from last year wrong then. I thought he told Russ that he'd be waiting for him if he tried/wanted to do something.

Everyone is motivated by different things. If Kawhi wants to leave the Spurs that's more power to him. He brought us a championship and I'll still cop the Kawhi authentic when it goes on deep discount.

:lol: at your avy.

Ahh, I may have read Zaza's comment from last year wrong then. I thought he told Russ that he'd be waiting for him if he tried/wanted to do something.

You're right. Zaza DID say that :lol:...and Russell did not bring the smoke.

Boy just caps alot. Russell Westbrook is the EPITOME of a ***** who acts "crazy" as a defense mechanism. Every time there's a dustup that boy just starts flailing OC and dudes get all excited like son would be dropping ****** like Floyd if they didn't hold him back or something.

I still remember Nene sonning him and Russ using ALL of his strength to push Nene and the ***** didn't even budge and then he laughed at him.

Kawhi definitely walking from the supermax.

They need to trade him before he walks for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom