• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren’t winning with Dame or Kyrie as your star player though so your whole point is moot.

yeah maybe. iirc Curry was the first player since Isiah Thomas to win a chip while being the teams star player as a pg. maybe the league is changing or will change though idk.

IMG_0658.JPG

The worst 3 point shooters (minimum 160 attempts) from Reddit

• Josh Jackson 26.7% on 161 attempts
  • Dennis Schroder 28.7 on 208 attempts
  • Stan Johnson 29.2% on 161 attempts
  • Westbrook 29.3% on 256 attempts
  • Marcus Smart 29.9 on 211 attempts
  • Dray Green 30.1% on 186 attempts
  • Lonzo Ball 30.3% on 195 attempts
  • Dion Waiters 30.6% on 170 attempts
  • T. Hardaway Jr. 31.3% on 268 attempts
  • Andrew Wiggins 31.5 on 254 attempts
Lol Westbrook. Still don't understand why she shoots so many threes. One of the worst three point shooters of all time.

If a point guard is your star player you'll never win anything if they can't shoot. Which is why im taking Irving and Dame over Wall. Never been with the wall hype. Can't stand a PG that can't shoot.
agreed... Feel the same damn way.ive been on that wall overrated tip.
It's like when a big dude can't rebound . Just play styles I can stand. Same with inefficient chuckers. Hate em all

Dada
If a point guard is your star player you'll never win anything if they can't shoot. Which is why im taking Irving and Dame over Wall. Never been with the wall hype. Can't stand a PG that can't shoot.
I never liked Wall ... never looked at him as a superstar ... just another good player. But thats just me.

Lololol

Literally the only argument to be made would be that Ingram is a better scorer.....and Ben still scores more points than him before even beginning to extend his range.

Ingram would be better off having some type of rivalry between a comparable talent like an Otto Porter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom