• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both those players were MVP caliber
When they signed, so that’s not saying much

At the end of the day Nobody is wearing them dudes shoes @All...

Adidas still can’t compete with Nike on a marketing level, Kyrie has a movie coming out due to the character Nike created for him

Look at the money adidas has shelled out to Harden and Rose. Giannis probably would have gotten the same bag. The marketing is cool but money is better. I don’t know the ins and outs of the contracts but Nike is notorious for giving you product and adidas more money

I believe beal has closed the gap but I don't think he could "easily" do what klay does on the Warriors

3 point accuracy alone is why I am hesitant. Klay off the catch and shoot is just too lethal beal's accuracy could improve due to less defensive attention but I'm hesitant to simply say he'd easily replicate klays impact/production
I was saying that because I believe his accuracy would improve with the increased quality of looks he’d get.

Not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong places, but the basketball talent in Boston seems to be underwhelming? I had the impression there'd be killers everywhere in the States, but it hasn't been what I thought. I'm in a League in Boston which is supposed to be one of the best (not Pro-Am of course) but I haven't found it to be what I thought so far.

did yall hear about these " lebron to philly " billboards up in cleveland
apparently paid for by a philly based company ....

Court_Bron.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png

Lebron_James_to_Philly_billboard.width-704.png

Process_Sixers_LeBron_James.width-704.png

http://www.phillyvoice.com/three-lebron-james-philly-billboards-installed-cleveland/

good grief,
@buc em , get ya ppls

I’m still signing with Nike before I sign with anyone else. Unless my contract doesn’t restrict me from what I wear off the court.

I was saying that because I believe his accuracy would improve with the increased quality of looks he’d get.
Could happen, and believe me if you're doing a redraft and you choose between klay and beal to me it's real close. We don't know how klay looks on a lesser team

I was legit baffled as to where green was last night against Denver

He was a healthy freakin scratch, with Eric Gordon not even playing

Houston got depth

Not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong places, but the basketball talent in Boston seems to be underwhelming? I had the impression there'd be killers everywhere in the States, but it hasn't been what I thought. I'm in a League in Boston which is supposed to be one of the best (not Pro-Am of course) but I haven't found it to be what I thought so far.

Pro ams in the winter? I don’t think that’s a pro am unless I’m confused

Beal isn’t the level of shooter that Klay Thompson is. As evidenced by their gap in FT%
He’s obviously not as good a shooter but he’s already hovering around 40% for his career.
Imagine him with Steph and KD’s gravity. I don’t think it’s a reach to say he would improve with better talent around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom