Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the dude that takes whats said here less personal and I keep it 100%

Example ... This dude claimed he blocked me ...

Screenshot_20180221-214245.jpg

But yet he liked my post ... lol

Who the **** are you? LOL

Who said I care? I'm only stating facts ... dudes be talking about narratives and then be crying talking about blocking people because they can't handle the conversation ...

I answered Based God and said why I was done in this thread ... not many dudes have an intelligent thing to say and trash talk every player in the league not named L38ron ....

I'm seriously baffled by how people think they know someone's feeling, intent, motive, reactions, etc just by reading NT. SMH
a fellow LeBron hater like yourself but I'm not here crying. @ myself and writing thesis statement about why everyone else is wrong and I'm right . You seem to take this a little to serious by your post but do you. You don't care you say....... I got no problem with you at all. You just sound hella angry

a fellow LeBron hater like yourself but I'm not here crying. @ myself and writing thesis statement about why everyone else is wrong and I'm right . You seem to take this a little to serious by your post but do you. You don't care you say....... I got no problem with you at all. You just sound hella angry
Thesis because you are reading it in a phone. Bunch of Lazy *** mofos. Lol Is not even a paragraph

@ myself was an example of what was being done after the trade deadline and Cavs winning back 2 back ....

But you say I'm writing like I'm right and they are wrong ... so tell me L38ron better than MJ?

Last edited:
Wall overrated at this point. His defense has fallen off last couple seasons and he's not the threat offensively as those other guys ahead of him.

Wall the best PG in the East when healthy. Cut it. This is a guy a year removed from 23 & 10 as the #1 option on a near 50 win team.

Wall/Lillard/Kyrie in the same tier. Wall is overrated defensively though. But y’all underating his scoring ability.

Curry

Cp3/StressBrook

Wall/Kyrie/Lillard

Idk if Wall is overrated, but its definitely alarming how much better the Wizards are playing without him. I'm gonna chalk this up to the league having zero scouting reports on Tommy so they really dont know his spots or what to expect yet. Kinda like the Jeremy Lin experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom