• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bet on the Bucks cleaning them up in 6.

This myth of Lebron being able to "skate" through the East is about to be shattered. People forget...it was Lebron + Wade + Bosh who cakewalked through the East. Lebron + Kyrie for the first year in Cleveland....Lebron + Kyrie + Love for the next 2.

Lebron + Clarkson + Hood (lol)....or whoever you think are there core guys...is a STARK difference from what Lebron has been going to war with. This squad is ALOT closer to Lebron's squads during his 1st stint in Cleveland where it wasn't a cakewalk.

If this comes to fruition this postseason....

68258421-53B0-40F6-8DD5-02108E2C3C4C.gif

Chaos. Pure chaos. I’d love this.

So the Cavs don’t have the talent to cakewalk through the East this year.. we all agree.
So none of you better do the lame *** sarcastic “more help” posts.

Steph is the exception, imo. Generally you can’t win with a ball dominant PG as opposed to you PG being the star.

There aren't any really top-level teams in the east either though. It's only not a cakewalk because the Cavs are just okay. Lot of just okay squads.

I'd bet on the Bucks cleaning them up in 6.

This myth of Lebron being able to "skate" through the East is about to be shattered. People forget...it was Lebron + Wade + Bosh who cakewalked through the East. Lebron + Kyrie for the first year in Cleveland....Lebron + Kyrie + Love for the next 2.

Lebron + Clarkson + Hood (lol)....or whoever you think are there core guys...is a STARK difference from what Lebron has been going to war with. This squad is ALOT closer to Lebron's squads during his 1st stint in Cleveland where it wasn't a cakewalk.

fam....bucks can clean their clocks. hell, main reason bucks have lost to the cavs in the past few yrs is solely on kyrie going god mode and hating them.

never forget he said he likes playing the bucks and how intense the games are and how they make him want to get up for them....and how...he wouldn't mind playing them in the post season....'IT'D BE A FUN 4 GAMES'

fam...these bucks...with freak growing even more and Ferrari Bari byke....they primed to knocks cleveland off. It's literally bron and love and a bunch of bench ****** lmao

not saying they will...but fam...if they could pull that off...lawd...the chaos.

fam...these bucks...with freak growing even more and Ferrari Bari byke....they primed to knocks cleveland off. It's literally bron and love and a bunch of bench *****s lmao

not saying they will...but fam...if they could pull that off...lawd...the chaos.

You started with your shirt off and ended up in the old Navy performance fleece :smh:

Man, I wish I was more active in this thread.

I be missing all types of shenanigans :frown:, but between work and me being washed don't have the time.

Im actually planning on doing the opposite. I wanna go back to checking in every few days and posting 3 or 4 times a month. I just see too many wrong things posted in here every day and I get sucked back in :lol: I'm gonna fall back in the shadows again doe. Like BHZ

Lololol

Literally the only argument to be made would be that Ingram is a better scorer.....and Ben still scores more points than him before even beginning to extend his range.

Ingram would be better off having some type of rivalry between a comparable talent like an Otto Porter.

Get off the LSD, fam.

The only shots that matter:

LIPSTICK ASSASSIN :emoji_kiss::emoji_lipstick:
#KISSOFDEATH
#MUAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom