• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro fell. He couldve n hurt fallin on russ boney ***. Fine russ for sweepin legs like kobra kai

And nothing should happen... I get that Zaza’s reputation precedes him, but in this case, Russy initiated the shenanigans and it’s being completely ignored.

Im actually planning on doing the opposite. I wanna go back to checking in every few days and posting 3 or 4 times a month. I just see too many wrong things posted in here every day and I get sucked back in :lol: I'm gonna fall back in the shadows again doe. Like BHZ

:frown:

poof-be-gone.jpg

Y’all can’t say the Cavs can’t beat the Bucks and then slander the Cavs for not beating GSW

I agree to nothing!

keko jones keko jones explain to me how a team with the supposed GOAT who makes everyone better ain't got enough talent
I'm pretty much done arguing with these groupies ... we all know the ones that trash talk every single player but like to bull ride l38ron ....

The ones that were praising LeGM at trade deadline and keko jones keko jones when they won the two games talking bout we Byke.

I don't come in here trash talking players unless is warranted when in always rooting for everyone to get their money and prosper (IE Embid, Simmon, Lonzo, Ingram, etc) and these cats just want to trash talk them.

They funny ,a click, a bunch of groupies stroking each other like "likes" matter .. the ones that get lost if the head of the pack is killed ...

L38ron can help other players if he plays TEAM ball as he demands attention. However, with the teams he has assembled he should of have won a lot more. THe fact that he turns great superstar to ****, well no one talks about that ....

Last edited:
im entirely too pessimistic to be hearing any talk about the bucks handing the cavs an L in the first round. that's just not how it would go down lol.

Keko. The circles jerks in here are annoying but if you don't like it you can leave. Pretty simple hive mind mentality will always be the dominant opinion . Just get over it .it's really not that serious .

Kyrie has impressed this year A LOT and I definitely feel proven wrong. But with that said we gotta stop comparing guys who are at the absolute best right now in terms of situation/media attention/etc. (Kyrie) and guys who are at their lowest (Wall) when there isn't a huge gap between them. These things are cyclical.... I think.

Screenshot_20180226-174246.jpg

I only speak facts ..... look at these pom-pom having dudes.

:rofl:
why you care who reps who. That's the problem with you. You care to much if people think like you /agree with you. Personally I don't give a f who agrees with me. When I'm right I'm right. Don't need dudes approval.
You gots to chill

I'm not putting lowry over any of the top dudes right now.

I'm pretty much done arguing with these groupies ... we all know the ones that trash talk every single player but like to bull ride l38ron ....

The ones that were praising LeGM at trade deadline and keko jones keko jones when they won the two games talking bout we Byke.

I don't come in here trash talking players unless is warranted when in always rooting for everyone to get their money and prosper (IE Embid, Simmon, Lonzo, Ingram, etc) and these cats just want to trash talk them.

They funny ,a click, a bunch of groupies stroking each other like "likes" matter .. the ones that get lost if the head of the pack is killed ...

L38ron can help other players if he plays TEAM ball as he demands attention. However, with the teams he has assembled he should of have won a lot more. THe fact that he turns great superstar to ****, well no one talks about that ....
How does this man not entertain you?
Dude out here @ ing himself :lol:
You just mad cuz you aint think of it first :pimp:

why you care who reps who. That's the problem with you. You care to much if people think like you /agree with you. Personally I don't give a f who agrees with me. When I'm right I'm right. Don't need dudes approval.
You gots to chill

I'm not putting lowry over any of the top dudes right now.
Who the **** are you? LOL

Who said I care? I'm only stating facts ... dudes be talking about narratives and then be crying talking about blocking people because they can't handle the conversation ...

I answered Based God and said why I was done in this thread ... not many dudes have an intelligent thing to say and trash talk every player in the league not named L38ron ....

I'm seriously baffled by how people think they know someone's feeling, intent, motive, reactions, etc just by reading NT. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom