Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at Kobe’s denim.

Remember when he wore the red skinnies trying to fit in with the 2012 Olympic team? :rofl:

6F9842F9-2F56-4778-B586-6DB5F9E09B0D.jpeg

Funny guy.

Looking like:

1432848D-6A53-4A82-96D8-1194330B83DC.gif

lmaoooooo.

bro doing standup? bet he sounding like seinfeld

'And what's the deal with traffic, amirite?'

So Philly gonna get Lakers pick huh??

I do not think it falls that low for Boston to get it.

Yup. I still maintain the Lakers would be tanking with the other 8 teams if they owned their pick this year. Lopez, KCP & IT all would've been bought out and Ennis would be playing 30 minutes a game :lol:

Yup. I still maintain the Lakers would be tanking with the other 8 teams if they owned their pick this year. Lopez, KCP & IT all would've been bought out and Ennis would be playing 30 minutes a game :lol:

Aye bruh lets not mention the "t" word. That's the past.

Everything is falling into place now. :pimp:

He was unanimous 1 during the season but Ainge didn't want him after working him out. All reports were saying Boston was taking Tatum at 1 if the trade didn't happen. Ball wasn't realistic for Boston because he refused to workout for them.

Lakers wanted Ball all along but were throwing a smokescreen trying to get the Sixers to swap picks with the Lakers. The Lakers knew the Sixers wouldnt take Ball because Simmons/Fultz compliment each other better than Simmons/Ball would have.

Everyone knew the Sixers were smitten with Fultz. I'm not calling Fultz a bust yet cuz I was high on him but as it looks now, they got fleeced by the Celtics.

This is inconsistent.

You're saying "all reports" said that after the trade actually happening. So maybe you have an argument about Ainge wanting Tatum, but to say the Lakers would have taken Ball even if Fultz was available is a huge assumption, one that I do not agree with at all.

these clowns stop the analysis to advertise seat geek? hell nah.

What makes it worse is that he transitions it as if it's part of the analysis. It's kind of like magazine ads disguising as informed articles. Also, this guy really nitpicks his stats and plays. I always take what he says with a heavy grain of salt.

Lakers were absolutely taking ball no matter what. Magic was smitten

It's because they thought Fultz was off limits. No one knew Danny wanted Tatum over Fultz. If they thought Fultz had a remote chance of falling, they would be smittin just as much as the Sixers.

There were definitely rumblings that ainge wasn't impressed with fultz and that he was really high on tatum. The Lakers/Magic were hell bent on Ball, that was clear as day before the draft and even moreso after. Magic was beaming from ear to ear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom