• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe top 5 and ahead of Duncan... looks aight to me for top 10. Switch Bron and Kareem.

Also no Harden :nthat:

Look a little closer

ZigzagImportantAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

I remember being subscribed to SLAM when I was in high school.

Don't know if the quality dropped or it's always been trash, but SLAM is trash.

One of my favorite comparisons to think about is Kidd vs Nash. I can't even come up with an answer myself. I love both their games each in their own unique way.

I might seek enployment in sport commentary.

This dude is getting mad attention from a ******** list .... smh

I agree in #1 And after that we need some serious re-arranging ...

Like I said, he getting smacked around before Pippen evolved into his final form.

Which didn't stop until the Celtics no longer existed and the Pistons were also on their way out but we can act like Pippen was Mike's savior of you wanna keep up this facade of how good he actually was.

Mike didn’t win ish until Pip came around
you can’t argue that...

Going up against Pip everyday in practice
made MJ better as well

MJ averaged 28/6/6/2 on 50% as a rookie. Pip did nothing to improve his game. He was already a top 10 player the second he got in the league man

So Pippen made Jordan better because he (Pippen) was taking it to MJ in practice every day?

Wait did I just get dumber?

Last edited:
Which didn't stop until the Celtics no longer existed and the Pistons were also on their way out but we can act like Pippen was Mike's savior of you wanna keep up this facade of how good he actually was.

If Pippen doesn't evolve into the force he was, Mike would've been begging for a trade just like Kobe did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom