• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pippen doesn't evolve into the force he was, Mike would've been begging for a trade just like Kobe did.

tenor (6).gif

Boston on a three game win streak. Good to see them blowout a couple teams. Lets get back to the leagues best defensive team and running the offense through Kyrie and not Al Horford. C'mon GH20. Please come back before the postseason. (Get your legs under ya'.)

Gordon haywards coming byke from an injury to go against the young 76ers in the first round?
Yeah just to get his legs back.

Marcus was sorely missed. His stock went way down when Terry was able to fill in before the break. Then they went on that skid, he came back, team played better defensively and his stock went right back up :lol:

Dude is such a pivotal player for this team.
Yeah so true, man!

So Pippen made Jordan better because he (Pippen) was taking it to MJ in practice every day?

Wait did I just get dumber?
So going up against the best defender in the game everyday in Practice did absolutely nothing? FOH if u think that

You really don't see how this would help someone?

Honestly?

I mean, I know you're not all that intelligent from the MMA thread but c'mon.
just because I speak facts vices .. if like you ... you have never defended your point of view with feasible scenerios but rather with ifs. Like IF Mayweather trains for a few months he can't beat Connor in MMA...

See you later ......

And no, he was already at that point but let you tell it with your superior intelligence .....

I mean MJ highest PPG 37.1 was prior to Scottie and 35 Scotties first year the after that it dipped down ... but yeah ....

Lol talking to dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom