• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see the argument is Offensively but still Pippen only help Jordan in taking defensive pressures ... being another threat and supporting Jordan. The one on one practices did nothing for MJ ....
You cant say that tho. That's opinion about the practices. You have no clue to be fair... unless you've sat down and asked mj himself. The ppg is all you are basing you argument off of and that' not much of a crutch to lean on imo

So you watch so little basketball that you somehow were not aware of something that happened almost four years ago?

Seriously there is a LeBron troll thread on this forum. Go there.
who's talking about L38ron?

I just wasn't paying any mind to the Hornets .... I only have time for one bad team.

But if you don't like it don't read ...

You cant say that tho. That's opinion about the practices. You have no clue to be fair... unless you've sat down and asked mj himself. The ppg is all you are basing you argument off of and that' not much of a crutch to lean on imo
Just going of the offense ... tell me how did Pippen help Jordan ....

And again, who is helping KD, Harden, L38ron, etc ... just curious.

who's talking about L38ron?

I just wasn't paying any mind to the Hornets .... I only have time for one bad team.
The point is that you don't do anything in this thread that's constructive and you just said something that is so absolutely ridiculous that it makes me wonder why you even post in this thread at all.

You didn't know a basketball team existed? Think about how that sounds.

The point is that you don't do anything in this thread that's constructive and you just said something that is so absolutely ridiculous that it makes me wonder why you even post in this thread at all.

You didn't know a basketball team existed? Think about how that sounds.
When you can comprehend What I said then come back to me.

I read this all the time and tell me what so constructive about anything that's said here? Simmon slander, Lonzo slander, Bron the goat , etc etc etc ..

Better yet what have you said that's groundbreaking and constructive ....

I'm simply stating my point about Pippen making Jordan a better player ... but you don't even chime in ... just go straight to the L38ron which no one was talking about .... smh

Just going of the offense ... tell me how did Pippen help Jordan ....

And again, who is helping KD, Harden, L38ron, etc ... just curious.
I'm not trying to tell you he made him better when did I ever say that I'm telling you saying ppg is the tell tale stat to prove ur point is wrong.

@OlDirtyReseller @illicit305 @tekthemaestro

Y’all be going to these games? I dipped to order a burger during halftime to soak up all the alcohol and I get this
5315FA2E-C327-4937-ACF5-27CF9CE536F9.jpeg

Looks like the meat accidentally made its way to my plate. No wonder fans leave early

I'm not trying to tell you he made him better when did I ever say that I'm telling you saying ppg is the tell tale stat to prove ur point is wrong.
that's what was being said ... I never said you mentioned it ...

I'm just saying how PPG doesn't make an argument for what s being said. Like what else are we looking at to see how Jordan became a better player once Pippen was guarding Jordan in practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom