• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
theoretically speaking why would he? he already drives less. plus hes the main ballhandler so a lot of the wear and tear of banging down low like someone with his build typically does doesnt exist. and continuously has a new set of shooters around him every 2 years. now hes nearly got a new team. that plus incredible dedication to remaining fit, slow down from what?
I agree my G I don’t see it either

Thons hands are unbearably terrible

His game ain't going anywhere until he figures out how to grab the ball.

Thons hands are unbearably terrible

His game ain't going anywhere until he figures out how to grab the ball.
It's A strggle watching him nightly. I think he can be really good but this and some other things need some big work

his best skill/talent imo. thats his truest gift. Well that and his god athleticism.
Lue gotta move him to point. Let him pass the ball all night. I don’t think I’ve seen a better passer than Bron.

wzup woday u got ur ish wit ur car skrate? Hit me up if u need a throwaway
I let that **** ride man. GOt no time to be foolin with no fools. Charged to game.

Krit latest Album was amazing
*thumbs up

Trunk knockin wen i drive my sub came alive
Subenstein bangs

They rather listen to lil face tat than this

He has a few bad songs, but just a few. Dudes sound is just too nice. Can't hate.

i personally thinking he's juicing, but i dont know for sure. so i won't spread the rumor.

fam that ***** juicing his *** off my guy. you dudes serious? roids prolly got his blood colored maroon :rofl:
Lmao Bron know he juicing got dark spots all on his forehead

Y’all remember that tumor in his jaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom