• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOF players like Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Dennis Johnson and great role players. Those Celtic teams was stacked.

Yeah it's nitpicking when you talk about all time greats. I just think what Kobe brings on defense is a edge.
I read somewhere no player has won more then 2 championships without a fellow hall of famer on the squad. Safe to say a lot of those dudes had squads

Now I'm dumb but yet you aren't even arguing the original point ... got it. Are you done? Pippen didn't make Jordan better offensively because he was "D" ing Jordan up in practice ... Jordan made Pippen D that much better if anything ....

argue that ..instead of arguing how easier Jordan s game got when Pippen arrived. But I'm dumb, what do I know.
Dumb as hell right now :lol: that's it in this instance. We gonna agree to disagree.

Hope the bucks can pull out this w

@‘ing him and putting some extra wind in his sails yesterday. :lol:

anigif_sub-buzz-19162-1489750088-3.gif

Yeah it's nitpicking when you talk about all time greats. I just think what Kobe brings on defense is a edge.
I just don't think being marginally better defensively makes up for not being as good in every other facet of the game, but we can agree to disagree.

Dumb as hell right now :lol: that's it in this instance. We gonna agree to disagree.

Hope the bucks can pull out this w
Who had made L38ron better then? MO Williams? Deli? Chambers? LoL

But yet you want to diminish Jordan greatness by saying Pippen made him better (no one is arguing the fact that Pippen was that missing piece for Jordan to win it all, but made Jordan better, lol) ....

Again ya dudes ain't brainwashing no one ..... of ya don't understand and think I'm dumb so beat it ....

But again who made Bron better offensively .....

Imma wait .... FOH with this dumb as argument ya trying to have about facts ...

Like 26+ rookie was

Like 37.1 was easy prior to Pippen was easy

Like 35 was easy Pippen rookie year ....

He was already a beast and Pippen did nothing for Jordan offensively Period.

The refs starting to piss me off

Don’t let stuff fly on one end and call the ticky tack stuff on the other

Bucks +6.5 live bet
Who had made L38ron better then? MO Williams? Deli? Chambers? LoL

But yet you want to diminish Jordan greatness by saying Pippen made him better ....

Again ya dudes ain't brainwashing no one ..... of ya don't understand and think I'm dumb so beat it ....

But again who made Bron better offensively .....

Imma wait .... FOH with this dumb as argument ya trying to have about facts ...

Like 26+ rookie was

Like 37.1 was easy prior to Pippen was easy

Like 35 was easy Pippen rookie year ....

He was already a beast and Pippen did nothing for Jordan offensively Period.
Go to sleep Or go call some Os

Bron our here passing the ball like a man possessed. He’s such a great passer

I read somewhere no player has won more then 2 championships without a fellow hall of famer on the squad. Safe to say a lot of those dudes had squads
And I agree with you but somebody asked the question like they didn't know Bird had HOFers with him.

Will he ever slow down?

theoretically speaking why would he? he already drives less. plus hes the main ballhandler so a lot of the wear and tear of banging down low like someone with his build typically does doesnt exist. and continuously has a new set of shooters around him every 2 years. now hes nearly got a new team. that plus incredible dedication to remaining fit, slow down from what?

wow...fam...am i the only one that feels like the wiz are way more fun to watch without wall?

john lowkey a fk boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom