• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta take personal bias out of it. Kobe was a better defender and he got him on longevity.
Kobe definitely has him on longevity for sure. Bird wasn't a slouch defender though, at least until his body gave out. Made multiple all-league defensive teams. Bird was a better passer and rebounder and a significantly better shooter than Kobe. Numbers would have been ridiculous if the 3point shot was more prominent when he played. He also won 3 regular season MVPs to Kobe's 1, and they both have 2 finals MVPs.

No no you didn't because by your logic since his ppg went down theoretically based on ur argument he was a worse player offensively when he won rings and finals mvps because of ppg right? Because if you're saying before sp got there he was better on o so in turn you're saying he got worse on o after Scottie, again all based on ppg (your argument) not overall game. Too bad Scottie showed up who knows what we coulda seen otherwise. No way Michael got better while he was there. U right as always
Wtf are you saying? I thought you was leaving. You don't even know what you are arguing about ....

Argument ...

Pippen made Jordan better because he was guarding him in practice.

No Jordan was already putting those numbers prior to Pippen. He s numbers went down (doesn't mean he got worst, I understand supporting cast) when Pippen arrived.

PPG doesn't tell the story ...

PPG tells the story about Pippen not making Jordan a better player offensively and defensively Jordan was a beast as well (but that's another topic). If anything Pippen just helped Jordan by taking defensive pressures of Jordan during games and being another threat .. basically supporting.

But you said he didn't get better .... lol

And tour last part is if ..... we can't prove ifs. Smh

Bye.

Quincy McCall Quincy McCall @illicit305 @tekthemaestro

Y’all be going to these games? I dipped to order a burger during halftime to soak up all the alcohol and I get this
5315FA2E-C327-4937-ACF5-27CF9CE536F9.jpeg

Looks like the meat accidentally made its way to my plate. No wonder fans leave early

Not many, not in Mia anymore so I can't lol

Wtf are you saying? I thought you was leaving. You don't even know what you are arguing about ....

Argument ...

Pippen made Jordan better because he was guarding him in practice.

No Jordan was already putting those numbers prior to Pippen. He s numbers went down (doesn't mean he got worst, I understand supporting cast) when Pippen arrived.

PPG doesn't tell the story ...

PPG tells the story about Pippen not making Jordan a better player offensively and defensively Jordan was a beast as well (but that's another topic). If anything Pippen just helped Jordan by taking defensive pressures of Jordan during games and being another threat .. basically supporting.

But you said he didn't get better .... lol

Bye.
Bro your dumb as hell right now

You cannot say pipped didn't make Jordan better unless u ask him yourself. Your ppg argument is stupid as **** :lol: and anything else is incorrect. Also you hit me with a BYE? bro how old are you :lol: comon u better then that

Who did Bird have to help him win championships? Not saying he's better or worse than Kobe, I'm curious to know.
HOF players like Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Dennis Johnson and great role players. Those Celtic teams was stacked.

Kobe definitely has him on longevity for sure. Bird wasn't a slouch defender though, at least until his body gave out. Made multiple all-league defensive teams. Bird was a better passer and rebounder and a significantly better shooter than Kobe. Numbers would have been ridiculous if the 3point shot was more prominent when he played. He also won 3 regular season MVPs to Kobe's 1, and they both have 2 finals MVPs.
Yeah it's nitpicking when you talk about all time greats. I just think what Kobe brings on defense is a edge.

Bro your dumb as hell
Now I'm dumb but yet you aren't even arguing the original point ... got it. Are you done? Pippen didn't make Jordan better offensively because he was "D" ing Jordan up in practice ... Jordan made Pippen D that much better if anything ....

argue that ..instead of arguing how easier Jordan s game got when Pippen arrived. But I'm dumb, what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom