• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as KD and Steph are on the same damn team the warriors should always win. If they don't, then they don't but there's no way to seriously believe Steph and KD together WITH KLAY is going are going to lose.
who thought the pistons would beat the lakers with shaq and malone. etc etc. miami vs dallas 11 etc etc having the best players , dont always mean having the best team . warriors are beatable imo to act like they arent and they have dominated the competition , aside from last year , is being dishonest . and the competition last year isnt close to the comp this year.

but we shall see.

GSW's issues are their bench and Kerr's Kumbayah approach to basketball.

You have the two best players in the league but play 10 11 guys, you don't run simple PnR enough with KD and Steph, that stuff could hurt them. And they've been flat out bad on defense for awhile now. Any other team with these flaws I'd be worried about but it's GSW so until they lose you can't really say that any of this matters much.

who thought the pistons would beat the lakers with shaq and malone. etc etc. miami vs dallas 11 etc etc having the best players , dont always mean having the best team . warriors are beatable imo to act like they arent and they have dominated the competition , aside from last year , is being dishonest . and the competition last year isnt close to the comp this year.

but we shall see.

Those years you cited are probably outliers. Generally speaking, when you have two of the 3 best players in the league, 4 of the top 20 players in the league, you're going to assume that they win.

I mean, sure they're "beatable" but what does that really mean if NO ONE would bet against them?

GSW's issues are their bench and Kerr's Kumbayah approach to basketball.

You have the two best players in the league but play 10 11 guys, you don't run simple PnR enough with KD and Steph, that stuff could hurt them. And they've been flat out bad on defense for awhile now. Any other team with these flaws I'd be worried about but it's GSW so until they lose you can't really say that any of this matters much.

locked up OKC something nasty the other night though. Just to put the league on notice thaty they're still alive and kicking, just most nights coasting and uninterested. When they feel like it though, they're making elite scorers go 2-14

A non shooting wing is exactly what the Thunder need.
IMG_0046.PNG

As a Rockets fan I'm hoping Pringles puts their best defender on Klay instead of Durant or Curry.
Wait I thought you weren't a Rockets fan?

Harden is scoring 1.26 ppg in iso’s this year up from .97 last year (Lebron had the exact same ppp) because he has help.

So you're arguing that he won't run out of gas this year because he has CP3? That's a valid argument but it's not set in stone. CP himself has to be fresh and healthy by playoff time.

in the end though, I still feel like the blueprint to really give yourself a shot against GSW is

1) Have homecourt

2) Have two elite level iso players that just can't be stopped.

3) Defend

OKC and CLE are the two teams who came closest to giving GSW a run for their money with KD/Russ and LBJ/Kyrie. In general, in the playoffs the game and offensive efficiency goes down, which makes Isolation a more valuable tool, hence why Kyrie is more valuable IMO in the playoffs than regular season.

That being said, Houston is doing their part. I have my questions about CP isolating against GSW come playoff time, but he's doing his **** so far and Harden is Harden. And they're legit on D as well. Gotta go with the champs because of KD/Steph/Klay but there's enough there with Houston IMO to make me watch the series with some high level intrigue

Y’all still bugging saying GSW would sweep HOU tho.
Houston maaaaybe could beat gsw if they get the 1 seed.

The rockets have the talent they have the numbers they've beaten gsw twice already. The ONLY reason they shouldn't win is because they have three of the most notorious chokers in history leading them. That's it. Other than that they're collectively better than the warriors in every way this season.

The Warriors have the best player in the league. 9 times outta 10 I'm picking the team with the best player.

How is harden not the best player in the league this year?

The rockets have the talent they have the numbers they've beaten gsw twice already. The ONLY reason they shouldn't win is because they have three of the most notorious chokers in history leading them. That's it. Other than that they're collectively better than the warriors in every way this season.

Not sure if Stan BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE or Thskip Bayless

lol @ homecourt meaning anything to gsw. Not saying the idea doesnt matter to them, but the fact they seemingly play better on the road these days than at home is very telling of their power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom