• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ homecourt meaning anything to gsw. Not saying the idea doesnt matter to them, but the fact they seemingly play better on the road these days than at home is very telling of their power.

Homecourt is not about GSW, it's about the opposition. Sure, it may not mean much to them (Although they do want HC) but for the opposite team it does. It's hard enough trying to beat GSW, w/o HC only makes it 10x harder.

You must be thinking of LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs he switched sides
IMG_0483.PNG
2009 was my last year. They had it smfh

The rockets have the talent they have the numbers they've beaten gsw twice already. The ONLY reason they shouldn't win is because they have three of the most notorious chokers in history leading them. That's it. Other than that they're collectively better than the warriors in every way this season.

How is harden not the best player in the league this year?
Ofcourse no excuses

The rockets have the talent they have the numbers they've beaten gsw twice already. The ONLY reason they shouldn't win is because they have three of the most notorious chokers in history leading them. That's it. Other than that they're collectively better than the warriors in every way this season.

How is harden not the best player in the league this year?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is just code for “dear god please oh please I hope the Rockets fail, I cry when they win games :frown:

So nobody beating the Rockets besides the Warriors?? Am i correct?

I see everyone saying who can beat the Warriors.....So that is assuming nobody other than GSW can beat the Rockets???

Thunder?
Spurs?
Clev?
The Field?

Teams who go down 0-2 lose the series like 94% of the time.

That's almost a certainty if the Rockets don't have home court

Homecourt is not about GSW, it's about the opposition. Sure, it may not mean much to them (Although they do want HC) but for the opposite team it does. It's hard enough trying to beat GSW, w/o HC only makes it 10x harder.

ahhhh I gotcha I gotcha

I still think lebron better than harden.

harden is great dont get me wrong.

bron different doh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom