• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You was going hard saying he can't shoot now we see otherwise...
And yes, at the time, he couldn't. He was the worst shooter in the league. I also don't know if his recent shooting is completely indicative of the shooter that he might actually be. Why not be somewhere in the middle? Take into account the entire sample. All I am saying. Not rocket science.

Lonzo's 3 point attempt rate is high. Bruh is averaging like 5-6 threes a game so there's more of a sample size than others who only take 2-3 attempts a game.

And yes, at the time, he couldn't. He was the worst shooter in the league. I also don't know if his recent shooting is completely indicative of the shooter that he might actually be. Why not be somewhere in the middle? Take into account the entire sample. All I am saying. Not rocket science.

Right and that's why all the noise earlier was overborad. We can't kill him when he struggles then say "lets calm down" when he improves. I was always in the middle, he's not gonna shoot 40% from 3 for the rest of his career but you can't label any rookie based on 20 games into his career.

Ingram is never putting on 40 pounds cuz his frame won't allow it. It's not big of a deal cuz he's getting stronger anyway. Only needs 10-15 more pounds of muscle to reach his potential.

Kid is only 20 :smh:

This. He already 6'9 with a crazy wingspan, he don't need to put on 40 lbs. Just do some lifting and get stronger.

There were dudes saying zo wasn't capable of running pnr or ever being a shooter. Pnr he'd never had a chance to run and he proved he could shoot it in college. Spring is near and the wife beaters are in full effect

This never happened

His PNR scoring is still bad doe. Shooting has improved

This is true

Lonzo's 3 point attempt rate is high. Bruh is averaging like 5-6 threes a game so there's more of a sample size than others who only take 2-3 attempts a game.

His attempts have been high the entire season so what you are trying to do makes 0 sense.

His attempts have been high the entire season so what you are trying to do makes 0 sense.

True. What I'm saying is he's more likely to shoot around 35-40% from three than someone who only shoots 2-3 attempts a game yet is averaging 40+% like Tatum.

A big reason why Zo was "The Worst shooter ever" at the start of the season was because he was missing a ton of open shots.

Receipts can be pulled with this, but it was obvious to me that he would improve in that area. His FT rate is still at 12% while his 3pt rate is at 50%. He's literally hoisting away and I felt that he would eventually start to knock some of those down.

The questions of how good he'll become in the half court and as a scorer and in Screen / Roll are still there. He'll improve in this area as well, but to like, say All star level? I still don't see it. Reads and playmaker are still pretty basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom