• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people are tired of hearing me say this, but no one is talking about just how terrible Carmelo has been this season. And has been for a while, it's just that everyone wanted to blame the Knicks. Now its in the light and its being ignored.

PG is an awesome player though his bounce back from that injury has been something.

People are tired of it because you're consistently off base. Carmelo is having arguably a better season than what ANYONE outside of Russ had last season in the Thunder....as the third option. But sure, let's point at him instead of the common denominator. Makes sense

People are tired of it because you're consistently off base. Carmelo is having arguably a better season than what ANYONE outside of Russ had last season in the Thunder....as the third option. But sure, let's point at him instead of the common denominator. Makes sense

Knicks sure looked great this season w/o Melo

Knicks sure looked great this season w/o Melo

Which isn't related to the Thunder at all is the point. Carmelo was a negative player for New York (he was in a terrible situation but he wasn't good) and really this year is nothing but a name. To take what was originally said and place the blame on him is hilarious. Especially considering that Russ has never in his life led a 50 win team without KD and it's a virtual certainty that this year will be the same.....when he had the team that was supposed to rival GSW. Let's not try to make this a bash Melo thing. I also probably would have let it ride if it wasn't the same dude who's consistently on Melo's ****.

Melo is on the downside of his career. He still hasn't completely accepted his catch and shoot role, and the numbers reflect it. He has no burst past 3s defending him anymore. Chuck says a lot of dumb ****, but I'll never forget what he says about the stage of your career when you start doing all of the pump fakes. :lol: Melo is definitely the pump fake king right now.

Didn't know OKC's schedule was that rough down the stretch

9EF18172-783B-4FD2-B528-732F0FBDBC4C.gif

Been saying this. There is a ceiling that a team will have if your "PG" can't and won't shoot the 3.

When I saw this, I was immediately going to tag you and @buc em . I have this argument about once a month with a friend of mine from Philly and it just came up again earlier this week and he laughed at me. Glad this cogent piece came out defending the point. The Lebby discussion was fascinating as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom