• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Lonzo damn near make the all star this year from the fan vote? :lol:

U5dquRajwqwcpQbXx9iMUL5tNjhL6QF

Idk about y'all but Lonzo is my ROY. Once you ignore some of his more unsavory stats he's clearly a cut above the rest. Should've been in the 3 point contest this year. The numbers I look at practically guarantee a win for him.

my dude is a month early for april fools' day

I'm trying to see it bro. idk. either the league is gonna get really watered down or he's gonna have some serious transformation. Ben didnt even make it this year and then you got Dame who has to ***** and moan every year to get on and i for one dont think zo will EVER be as good as Lillard. So again, either the pool of what we consider true all star diminishes, or he some how gets nice af. or he gets in aint aint suppose to be like a horford, aldridge, draymond, etc type thing. because the lakers are just that damn good.

Didn't Lonzo have more votes than Damian this year? :lol:

yall be hating on Future, Thug, Moneybagg, etc. but big up Drake x Nicki.

yall disgust me.

Sixers TV game analyst Alaa Abdelnaby said he was told that James, who has three kids, looked at private schools in Philadelphia last month.

"I've told this to a few other people, and I have no problem saying this," Abdelnaby said on Philly Sports Talk. "My brother lives in the Philadelphia area and he told me that LeBron, last week through a superintendent, was in the area checking out some private schools during the All-Star break."

Sixers TV game analyst Alaa Abdelnaby said he was told that James, who has three kids, looked at private schools in Philadelphia last month.

"I've told this to a few other people, and I have no problem saying this," Abdelnaby said on Philly Sports Talk. "My brother lives in the Philadelphia area and he told me that LeBron, last week through a superintendent, was in the area checking out some private schools during the All-Star break."

he's an attention *****. wants people to whisper about him. not a chance bron goes to philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom