• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Lonzo "pretty much" at 35% on 5 attempts per?

And how can his first 20 games be an anomaly? He's only played 38 games :lol: :lol:

Not to mention, they are ALL either open or wide open

At BEST, this is inconclusive and whichever way you lean w/zo as a shooter should be unchanged.

My only point throughout this whole thing is that he isn't the worst shooter ever like a lot of people were/are maintaining. Never said anything different than that.

I think the time has arrived. Kobe has officially passed to the torch to Lonzo as the player the thread always finds a way to talk about on off days, after good games, during bad games, while he’s injured, during hot streaks and cold stretches.

I never thought this moment would be bestowed upon us.
D2FDEBE1-96B4-482E-8043-3FBC03BB2BA0.gif

No he didn't. Rubio never shot 40% on 5+ attempts. That's a lie. If you show me a stretch of games where Rubio has shot 35%+ on 5+ attempts a game I'll shut up. Until then, my shirt will stay off.

Lonzo pretty much is at 35%/5 attempts. Why else would my shirt be off? When did Rubio ever do this?

I've maintained that his first 20 games were an anomaly. Bruh wasn't confident, was getting adjusted to the 3 point line, hair was getting in the way whatever. Point is bruh isn't the worst shooter of all time like a lot of people were saying.

Man.....you got it:lol:

We usually agree bro.
But Lonzo gonna be an all-star. The kid is special to me

I'm trying to see it bro. idk. either the league is gonna get really watered down or he's gonna have some serious transformation. Ben didnt even make it this year and then you got Dame who has to ***** and moan every year to get on and i for one dont think zo will EVER be as good as Lillard. So again, either the pool of what we consider true all star diminishes, or he some how gets nice af. or he gets in aint aint suppose to be like a horford, aldridge, draymond, etc type thing. because the lakers are just that damn good.

same type of dudes that yell " iverson carried sixers to the finals " dude shot 5 of 28 in a playoff win .
'"iverson carried them "
despite the fact they won cause of defense.
F that garbage hero ball
It's like saying Peyton manning carried the broncos to a Superbowl win.

The SI Open Floor Podcast calls it martyr ball, not hero ball. Its inefficient, me-first basketball that allows that player to put up crazy stats but doesn't equate to winning. 2004-2007 Kobe and Current Westbrook are examples.

Lonzo will be playing in Lithuania with his brothers in a few years.

The SI Open Floor Podcast calls it martyr ball, not hero ball. Its inefficient, me-first basketball that allows that player to put up crazy stats but doesn't equate to winning. 2004-2007 Kobe and Current Westbrook are examples.
So Lebron, AD, and Harden play god ball?

No he didn't. Rubio never shot 40% on 5+ attempts. That's a lie. If you show me a stretch of games where Rubio has shot 35%+ on 5+ attempts a game I'll shut up. Until then, my shirt will stay off.

Is anybody gonna address this?

Lonzo Curry has arrived. :pimp:

sounds like bron the past few years as well.

Don’t remember anyone saying Roberson shouldn’t be in the league except me. I was exaggerating because his offense is atrocious. His absence isn’t the sole reason the thunder looking funny in the light. They looked like that multiple times while he was there.

Lonzo has all star potential but a lot of guys guys have to get old first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom