Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall really in here male bonding over a Nicki Minaj song :smh: :lol:

Male bonding? Recognizing a song is great (mainly Drake) is bonding? Interesting. I didn't know the gender of an artist determined if the actual music was good. News to me

yall be hating on Future, Thug, Moneybagg, etc. but big up Drake x Nicki.

yall disgust me.

I listen to them all.

So bossy kelis thompson

Screenshot_2018-03-01-16-50-26.png

Hating on nikki but looks like you got bruno mars in your avi.dude dont have an original bone in his body. Dude is your typical karaoke singer type artist .

Talking music with this thread is like talking politics. I'm good. I'll keep it ball.

Not the response I was anticipating :lol:. But yea sharing mutual interests/hobbies is kinda the definition of bonding

I mean, sure, but a fire song is a fire song regardless if it's Nicki, Beethoven, Quavo, Sade, etc. I'm not stupid enough to not catch the underlying shot :lol:. And I know you were fully aware we were talking about Drake's verse but I'll let you cook:lol:

Yall really gotta go read those lyrics though. Mainly the hook and the bridge. If that doesn't scream wedding talk then idk what does.

Plus you get to have rap ring off at your wedding as opposed to some Luther Vandross or Kenny Larimore nonsense.

I don't listen to no Bruno mars man :rofl:

I mean, sure, but a fire song is a fire song regardless if it's Nicki, Beethoven, Quavo, Sade, etc. I'm not stupid enough to not catch the underlying shot :lol:. And I know you were fully aware we were talking about Drake's verse but I'll let you cook:lol:

I mean come on bro. Part of being a Drake or Nicki fan is accepting that people are gonna look at you funny :lol:. I'm sure people would look at me funny if they knew how much I was on nt talking to my imaginary internet friends. It is what it is

I call BS on that report that Hayward's ankle is purplish. Your ankle isn't "purplelish" 6 months after surgery. If they want to hold him out till next season no point of making garbage up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom