• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way some of y'all talked about him it's like he was trash and he certainly wasn't. It's all about projecting with young players and you could clearly see he had it in him to at least be what he is today

He's not really that different in what he does, he's just maturing

I agree with this
He still doesn’t drive right or can consistently hit a jump shot
But he’s absorbing the contact as opposed to creating it (well he still does that) and finishing like a man.

One big difference that we should credit him is on the defensive end tho

That’s my juju

The way some of y'all talked about him it's like he was trash and he certainly wasn't. It's all about projecting with young players and you could clearly see he had it in him to at least be what he is today

He's not really that different in what he does, he's just maturing

I'm all for letting young players mature and ****, but anyone who saw this coming is lying. He's making better decisions and attacking the hoop like never before. He still has some defensive lapses but I really can't complain given everything else he's doing.

It was really aggravating to watch him never pass the ball. Anybody who watched him in the last 2 seasons can tell you he never made the right (or damn near any) pass. And this is coming from someone who really believed in his talent coming outta UK. I'm happy to say he's proving me wrong.

There’s zero franchise / superstar type player on that Lakers squad. Why are laker fans excited?

There’s zero franchise / superstar type player on that Lakers squad. Why are laker fans excited?
They don't have one but they have a nice group of young talent in Ingram, Kuzma, Randle, Ball. I'm not mad at fans being excited and happy over that

They would definitely have to get lucky in free agency because they don't look like they're gonna have a good chance at a top 5 pick the summer after this one

They don't have one but they have a nice group of young talent in Ingram, Kuzma, Randle, Ball. I'm not mad at fans being excited and happy over that

They would definitely have to get lucky in free agency because they don't look like they're gonna have a good chance at a top 5 pick the summer after this one
I agree but I’d hate to be that type of team. Rolling wheel of mediocrity.

At least I’m a fan of a long time trash franchise. Every draft is exciting

Most of the criticism was well deserved. :smokin

no it wasnt. all the young lakers were making dumb *** plays, turn overs, and mistakes

seem like most the hate was personal. like some of yall hated juicy j because of his beautiful dark skin

giving all the light skin brothas passes and ****

I agree but I’d hate to be that type of team. Rolling wheel of mediocrity.

At least I’m a fan of a long time trash franchise. Every draft is exciting
Yeah like I said they have to get lucky in free agency. Feel like someone would want to live in Los Angeles at some point so getting lucky is a distinct possibility IMO

They get even someone like Black George and they should definitely become a playoff caliber team. After the GSW era is over, which I admit might not be for another 4 or so years, the league should be wide open

Plus you never know with injuries or if Klay decides to leave

Randle made me a fan last year. But maybe that's because he played off D'Lo well.

Whatever, pay the man this summer.

Yeah like I said they have to get lucky in free agency. Feel like someone would want to live in Los Angeles at some point so getting lucky is a distinct possibility IMO

They get even someone like Black George and they should definitely become a playoff caliber team. After the GSW era is over, which I admit might not be for another 4 or so years, the league should be wide open

Plus you never know with injuries or if Klay decides to leave
That’s fair. The LA life is too enticing for the Lakers to be trash for too long

no it wasnt. all the young lakers were making dumb *** plays, turn overs, and mistakes

seem like most the hate was personal. like some of yall hated juicy j because of his beautiful dark skin

giving all the light skin brothas passes and ****

What the ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom