Not open for further replies.
Oh **** sakes

It's really not that crazy.

Brandon Ingram in the month of February:
19.6 PPG on 56% FG & 60% 3PT
4.8 REBS
6.5 ASTS

AND HES ONLY 20.

But i forgot, this thread only counts the first 2 months of the season as the true indicator of what you can be.

It's really not that crazy.

Brandon Ingram in the month of February:
19.6 PPG on 56% FG & 60% 3PT
4.8 REBS
6.5 ASTS

AND HES ONLY 20.
There’s about 5-8 franchise players in the League. Can you honestly, objectively with the goodness of your heart say you can see Ingram being at that level one day?

Ingram and his high school girl body gonna be a star.

Was waiting on somebody to ask did Bron mean to do that. Shout out to Candace.

There’s about 5-8 franchise players in the League. Can you honestly, objectively with the goodness of your heart say you can see Ingram being at that level one day?

I mean he's only 20, it's too early to say what he can or can't be. But I don't think it's a stretch to say he'll be an all-star with potential to be one of the best players in the league.

james "killmonger" harden

stared at him like "IS THIS YOUR KING?"

upload_2018-2-28_22-33-34.png
:lol: no we're not gonna help you

Let da good times roll ya herdme
New Orleans Pelicans forward Anthony Davis was named Western Conference Player of the Month for games played in February, the NBA announced on Thursday.

The All-Star forward led the Pelicans to an 8-3 record in February, while averaging 35.0 points, 13.0 rebounds, 2.5 steals and 2.2 blocks. He joined Moses Malone as the only two players in the last 40 seasons to average 35 points and 10 rebounds for an entire month (at least 10 games played).

The Miami Heat are the definition of meh.

Team payroll is absurd. Can’t believe Riley didn’t unload any of it at the trade deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom