Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
?
Pretty sure she has kids with Shelden Williams and they've been married for a minute

They haven't been married in a minute and she does have a child w/Sheldon.

And true story, on everything I seen Candace slobbing down some 5' asian shorty at the Galleria in Sherman oaks when I went to see Get Out lol

There’s about 5-8 franchise players in the League. Can you honestly, objectively with the goodness of your heart say you can see Ingram being at that level one day?
so why the **** did you ask why laker fans are excited?

according to you youhave to have a franchise player to be excited bout your team

and according to you there are only 5-8 franchise players right now even though theres 30 teams in the league that are actual franchises

so according to you only 5-8 fanbases can be excited?

you need to go sit in the corner and reevaluate your hating ways

TBT

DXP-WoLVMAAVti7.jpg

I mean he's only 20, it's too early to say what he can or can't be. But I don't think it's a stretch to say he'll be an all-star with potential to be one of the best players in the league.

All star yes. Best player in the league? Nah no chance

so why the **** did you ask why laker fans are excited?

according to you youhave to have a franchise player to be excited bout your team

and according to you there are only 5-8 franchise players right now even though theres 30 teams in the league that are actual franchises

so according to you only 5-8 fanbases can be excited?

you need to go sit in the corner and reevaluate your hating ways

Remember how mad you are right now. That’s how mad you’ll be when Ingram doesn’t pan out.

Knicks>.

It’s all love my man :lol: this why I love sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom