• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
does ben even look up to bron like that? he don't seem like the type. dude remain unfazed and unemotional. i understand they're in the same agency but i can't see ben sharing the same type of love for bron.

that's why kyrie left. one-sided affection :lol:

does ben even look up to bron like that? he don't seem like the type. dude remain unfazed and unemotional. i understand they're in the same agency but i can't see ben sharing the same type of love for bron.

that's why kyrie left. one-sided affection :lol:

TT looks like he knows he bout to rot in Cleveland
John wall trying to get Lebron to take him with him wherever he goes

Realistically what's the ceiling of this new look clipper team? They're obviously not better than the lob city days. They probably will keep dj only because no one else will sign him. If they trade him I don't see him bringing back more than what they got for Blake. Bradley is probably gone. They have two mid firsts at best in what I don't think is that deep of a draft. They're not getting any top flight free agents this summer..what's the best case scenario for them? To me they're last year's celtics without an Isiah Thomas caliber player and in a tougher conference

So Magic Johnson says Giannis is going be an MVP, champion and put Milwaukee on the map and gets fined $50K. Philly is putting up billboards in Cleveland and Sixers players are both directly and subliminally making social media posts about Lebby coming to their organization and nothing?
39EEE2EE-5B11-49CE-A1BA-F8BE35F0B558.gif

Realistically what's the ceiling of this new look clipper team? They're obviously not better than the lob city days. They probably will keep dj only because no one else will sign him. If they trade him I don't see him bringing back more than what they got for Blake. Bradley is probably gone. They have two mid firsts at best in what I don't think is that deep of a draft. They're not getting any top flight free agents this summer..what's the best case scenario for them? To me they're last year's celtics without an Isiah Thomas caliber player and in a tougher conference
First round exit prob

So Magic Johnson says Giannis is going be an MVP, champion and put Milwaukee on the map and gets fined $50K. Philly is putting up billboards in Cleveland and Sixers players are both directly and subliminally making social media posts about Lebby coming to their organization and nothing?
39EEE2EE-5B11-49CE-A1BA-F8BE35F0B558.gif

Players can say whatever they want. It's never tampering for a player to say whatever.

Those billboards aren't being put up by ppl associated with the Sixers organization. Only fans.

None of it is illegal until the coach, GM, owner or some other front office personnel says or does something.

What about the caption?
lol ehh, that's more adding to the hype plus it plays into the agency thing i mentioned.
bron had a long *** IG post talking bout how simmons got next, "lil bro," etc... pouring out his heart. father figure/big bro stuff.
while simmons IG post was 10 min before bron's and it showed him dunking with bron in the background. :lol:

Simmons don't really seem like that type of dude to write long posts. He just seems like the quiet type. Idk different personalities, but Simmons wouldn't sign to Bron's agency if he didn't respect him and hold him in high regard. He could've just signed to CAA or some **** and been done with it.

Players can say whatever they want. It's never tampering for a player to say whatever.

Those billboards aren't being put up by ppl associated with the Sixers organization. Only fans.

None of it is illegal until the coach, GM, owner or some other front office personnel says or does something.

You’re right, I misinterpreted Article 35A (e) and (f) from the NBA Constitution. I definitely need some sleep :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom