• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ******** but the rockets have the best chance to dethrone the warriors. They also have a way better bench. It should be an interesting series if harden doesn't suffer a concussion.

Reactions: HIM
If KD doesn't hit that shot over Bron in Game 3 last year to lead them to the win, is it assumed that Golden State would've played harder in Game 4 and not have gotten blown out like they did?

Golden State was clearly the better team in the series, but Cleveland was very good at home, and could have potentially pushed the series to 6 or 7 games without that Durant shot.

I feel you but the Warriors ran through the WC and really only had trouble in the Finals when LeBron was playing. Didn't they only lose 1 game?

JR throwing soup at people. :lol:

He always been out there but dude been looking like he don't wanna play basketball the last 2 years.

He had a forgettable first two games too right? He wasn't all that great that series lol

But hey he's the sole reason that LeBron won that chip right? lmao
The bench was **** but would have been a better series if kyrie was that "clutch player" ppl say he is.

Dude had 38 points in the game though. Other than Bron, who had 39, the only other player in double digits was JR at 16. Tristan had a solid 0 points, 3 rebounds in 23 minutes.
Oh boy don't even get me started with TT Kursed ***

Boy has been completely trash ever since he became a Kardashian lol

The bench was **** but would have been a better series if kyrie was that "clutch player" ppl say he is.
He was pissing me off the series tbh.
I might be remembering wrong but he was doing a lot of dribbling going nowhere and taking super contested shots in the lane lol
Klay was actually doing a very good job of locking him down.. from what I remember :lol:

Dude had 38 points in the game though. Other than Bron, who had 39, the only other player in double digits was JR at 16. Tristan had a solid 0 points, 3 rebounds in 23 minutes.
0 points in the last 5 minutes 4th quarter when he is the "clutch player". But cant do nothing warriors played better basketball

GSW just closes better than any team I've ever seen.
Their composure is unreal.
It takes a real confident Player to close, Coffee is for closers and their whole squad takes it Black.
Their opponents don't really get out coached they get sold. GSW out here selling Ice to Eskimos.

I feel you but the Warriors ran through the WC and really only had trouble in the Finals when LeBron was playing. Didn't they only lose 1 game?
First round they played an iffy Blazers team where Nurkic got hurt after 17 mins in Game 1 and missed rest of the series. Second round they dealt with a decent Jazz team. WCF they were down 20 at half to the Spurs on their home floor in Game 1 and then Kawhi went out after playing 23 minutes. That Spurs team would have given them a hell of a series.

They are undoubtedly the best team in the league, but I do think they can be beaten.

He was pissing me off the series tbh.
I might be remembering wrong but he was doing a lot of dribbling going nowhere and taking super contested shots in the lane lol
Klay was actually doing a very good job of locking him down.. from what I remember :lol:
Also wanting kevin durant to be switched on him like he had the advantage lol

Minus whale get my troll on

@leemelone

tenor.gif

Houston vs GS comes down to this for me, The Warriors have better Odds of slowing down CP3/Harden then The Rockets have of Slowing down Steph/KD. I think the Rockets bench does have a chance to outplay the Warriors tho
Comes down to simply just closing IMO.
Houston matches up everywhere else.
Exceeds them in some places.
Okc flat out had the better squad bs them(against Heat too back I'm the day) and just couldn't close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom