• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean to be 'favorites'? Is that objective? Because all the metrics point to them being better than the warriors and right now they'd have home court. Their own fans still say they should lose anyway. It's a pretzel to me
Probably because CP3 has a history of choking and James is probably gonna owe the mafia money again so he's gonna throw the games lmao

People say the past few years no one had a shot are being dishonest. That was only last year. Even in the 73 win season , they was 7 and 7 in the playoffs against the two best teams and didn't even win the chip. Let's keep it real.
The comp got better this year. Simple to see .

It's funny tho that when you say the warriors are coasting and don't care about the regular season, then when they're losing to the Knicks it's 'yo they still coasting?? Klay still out there faded or what??'. But the rockets don't have a chance. Having it both ways
Yeah just throw every wrong opinion on NT into one fake person and you got a great straw man you can keep arguing with.

You aren’t even responding to any real people at this point :lol:

No doubt, but like anything in life, analytics and metrics are only a tool to help.

If you have have metrics & analytics that say the Rockets are the GOAT and you believe in those metrics that much, go make yourself some money and bet on em to beat the Warriors.

People say the past few years no one had a shot are being dishonest. That was only last year. Even in the 73 win season , they was 7 and 7 in the playoffs against the two best teams and didn't even win the chip. Let's keep it real.

Yeah “no shot” has always been wrong but the odds are heavily in the warriors favor

It's funny tho that when you say the warriors are coasting and don't care about the regular season, then when they're losing to the Knicks it's 'yo they still coasting?? Klay still out there faded or what??'. But the rockets don't have a chance. Having it both ways
lmfao this facts

NBA fans always switching narratives like that.

can't lie i've prob done the same :lol:

I agree but it's a different situation once they got KD.

2016-2018 Warriors are on another level.

Exactly man, although i will say this KD rendition is a completely different Monster. But that first team that made the Finals were only "unbeatable" because Lebron played them, same way people made that 14(?) Spurs team one of the Greatest of All time when they spanked the Heat in embarrassing fashion, despite the heat just beating themm the year before. A lot of this **** is purely based on narrative

lmfao this facts

NBA fans always switching narratives like that.

can't lie i've prob done the same :lol:
people switch narratives for what is convienent to they argument at the moment .

We all know if LeBron was 6 and 2 people would be like 6 rings > for everything. But since he's not rings don't matter. It's about stats and conference titles . That's just how it is.

I know im Guilty of it too. Don't need the homie @erupt to get his post digging on.

Last edited:
Exactly man, although i will say this KD rendition is a completely different Monster. But that first team that made the Finals were only "unbeatable" because Lebron played them, same way people made that 14(?) Spurs team one of the Greatest of All time when they spanked the Heat in embarrassing fashion, despite the heat just beating themm the year before. A lot of this **** is purely based on narrative
The Spurs team shot historically well though lol. Blew the Heatle's into disbandment lmao

people switch narratives for what is convienent to they argument at the moment .

Also NBA folk tend to be super prisoners of the moment lol

If KD doesn't hit that shot over Bron in Game 3 last year to lead them to the win, is it assumed that Golden State would've played harder in Game 4 and not have gotten blown out like they did?

Golden State was clearly the better team in the series, but Cleveland was very good at home, and could have potentially pushed the series to 6 or 7 games without that Durant shot.

Winsow's shooting 43% from 3, idc

He hit two open corner threes yesterday, I was happy for him.

He's only averaging 1.5 attempts a game, but hopefully he gets more confident and starts letting em fly. If he can hit 35%+ on 3+ attempts a game, that complete chances the type of player he can become

Last edited:
If KD doesn't hit that shot over Bron in Game 3 last year to lead them to the win, is it assumed that Golden State would've played harder in Game 4 and not have gotten blown out like they did?

Golden State was clearly the better team in the series, but Cleveland was very good at home, and could have potentially pushed the series to 6 or 7 games without that Durant shot.
Nah. Cle bench was trash.
With Bron out there they played GSW pretty even i think -1 or something like that
Soon as Bron sit out for 2 min its a 14-0 run :lol:

The funny thing is the Warriors are ahead or identical to the Rockets in every advanced stat that's being cited
it's 50 / 50 to me. I wouldn't feel comfortable betting on either team that series if it happens.
. I think it will closer then people think, hell I wouldn't be shocked to see Houston "shock" the nba world.wouldnt be a shock to me at all

I remember when dirk was considered a soft choker until he wasn't

Nah. Cle bench was trash.
With Bron out there they played GSW pretty even i think -1 or something like that
Soon as Bron sit out for 2 min its a 14-0 run :lol:
Yeah I agree that the bench definitely played like garbage in the series. I guess what I'm saying is even if they were remotely better than the absolute trash they were, the series would have been a bit closer than it actually was. If a team has multiple great players, like last year's Cavs team, and this year's Rockets team, and has role players that can at least play somewhat competently, you can give the Warriors trouble. I fully believe that the Rockets can do that. Obviously doesn't mean they'll actually win though.

it's 50 / 50 to me. I wouldn't feel comfortable betting on that series. I think it will closer then people think, hell I wouldn't be shocked to see Houston "shock" the world.

I think it's a 6 or 7 game series. I'm just not willing to bet against the best player on the planet

Yeah I agree that the bench definitely played like garbage in the series. I guess what I'm saying is even if they were remotely better than the absolute trash they were, the series would have been a bit closer than it actually was. If a team has multiple great players, like last year's Cavs team, and this year's Rockets team, and has role players that can at least play somewhat competently, you can give the Warriors trouble. I fully believe that the Rockets can do that. Obviously doesn't mean they'll actually win though.
Yeah i see what you mean.
The Rockets are definitely equipped to give GSW a run. But will they choke?
Another thing to note is that GSW bench this year hasn't been as impressive as years past.. and Houston's depth is really good.

If no KD last year than GSW vs. Cle would have been a much better and more competitive series imo

Houston vs GS comes down to this for me, The Warriors have better Odds of slowing down CP3/Harden then The Rockets have of Slowing down Steph/KD. I think the Rockets bench does have a chance to outplay the Warriors tho

Yeah just throw every wrong opinion on NT into one fake person and you got a great straw man you can keep arguing with.

You aren’t even responding to any real people at this point :lol:

That was a true story :lol:

No. It would mean that you cited stats to fit your agenda

So the warriors are identical or very slightly ahead of the rockets in stats that YOU bring up and I cite for reference but that doesn't mean they're evenly matched and I'm using an agenda

K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom