• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Rockets are doing is historic, but if they don't give the Warriors a series, then it's gunna put a damper on their season.

Everyone knows Pringles, Harden & CP3 can coach/ball in the regular season, but the playoffs are a different monster.

I love this Rockets team and I wanna see them give the Warriors a series because they're the team that is most capable to take the Warriors down, but if they lose in 5 games & get blown out in a couple of those games, all their reps are gunna take a hit.

I mean, yesterday people were saying that a 32% 3 point shooter was better than a 34% shooter because they take more attempts. The ability to grasp concepts isn't exactly NT's strong suit :lol:

If player A shoots 34% on 2-3 attempts a game

&

Player B shoots 32% on 5-6 attempts a game

Give me player B all day long.

Dudes have been saying for 2+ years thay nobody stands a chance vs the Warriors. Let a cavs or rockets fan say it and then they disagree and say they should beat the warriors. And y'all fall for it.
****** will call Steph the goat pg and KD the best player in the league currently, along with Dray being the best defender since Pippen but somehow Bron and Harden are chokers or losers if they don’t beat them :lol:

I never thought the warriors would dominate the league like that. Honestly felt they'd get like 2 chips at most with this group, just a gut feeling.

Rockets have the greatest offense ever. Meaning they score points better than any team ever assembled. Warriors included. In a sport that's determined by scoring more points than your opponent. Yet they have no chance.

K

They moved the 3 point line almost 2 feet closer for 3 years from ‘94-‘95 to ‘96-‘97 and moved it back again in ‘97-‘98. MJ’s 3 point shooting reflects that. He shot under 30% for his career from the big boy line.

I never thought the warriors would dominate the league like that. Honestly felt they'd get like 2 chips at most with this group, just a gut feeling.

Rockets have the greatest offense ever. Meaning they score points better than any team ever assembled. In a sport that's determined by scoring more points than your opponent. Yet they have no chance.

K
You got more faith than their fans smh

The rockets have a better chance than any other team has had in the last 2 years but they're still not the favorites.

The rockets are having a historically great season.

Both these things are true.

I'd still be disappointed if the Rockets (if healthy) didn't take the Warriors to at least 6 games.

Dudes have been saying for 2+ years thay nobody stands a chance vs the Warriors. Let a cavs or rockets fan say it and then they disagree and say they should beat the warriors. And y'all fall for it.

it Should also be noted that most of the people who believe GS is the Favorite to win the championship aren't calling other teams in the league one of the best EVER & trying to make arguments for players not on the Warriors being the best Offensive Players EVER.

I Give GS the edge because they are playoff proven, have better chemistry & are a better overall team. With that said i also don't share the opinion that another "All Time" team is in the league that contains the best offensive player of all time. If i did believe that GS would be in questions as the favorites.

What does it mean to be 'favorites'? Is that objective? Because all the metrics point to them being better than the warriors and right now they'd have home court. Their own fans still say they should lose anyway. It's a pretzel to me

What does it mean to be 'favorites'? Is that objective? Because all the metrics point to them being better than the warriors and right now they'd have home court. Their own fans still say they should lose anyway. It's a pretzel to me

What does Vegas say? That's where I get favorites from.

Arent they strapped though? Besides trading Love what else can they do? He always liked flexibility.
I think Love has worn out his Welcome.
Lebron left Miami because Wade couldn't show up for work on time, and that's his boy.
Love has been hurt every year in Cleveland, and twice for the Playoffs, Lebron probably already took Loves number out his phone. Even accused him of faking ill and playing hookie, trust me he's out on Love.

I want to join the "he gone" conversation and spill my takes, and I did.
Now how I really feel, I think Lebron ends his career in Cleveland and takes his final payday, and keeps his Legacy (which I believe has been somewhat repaired since the whole Decision)

Remember when some folks thought(I didn't frown on it even when they beat us/OKC I'm the Finals) what LEbron did by joining like that was soooooopooo chicken ****? Then KD did hat he did and LBJ had already repaired his scratch. I don't think he'd "join up" again.

They moved the 3 point line almost 2 feet closer for 3 years from ‘94-‘95 to ‘96-‘97 and moved it back again in ‘97-‘98. MJ’s 3 point shooting reflects that. He shot under 30% for his career from the big boy line.

George McCloud used to get them FGA's up when the line got shorter :lol:

He was way ahead of his time in hindsight :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom