Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love the debate ...

Houston Rockets greatest offensive team ever but they can't beat the Warriors ...

LMAO

Somehow people still find it within them to argue that statement ....

Here I thought greatest means better / higher than .... not equal or ....
2016 warriors were the greatest team ever and blew a 3-1 lead to Lebron

DXTOQNNVQAAhaEo.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

What do you think about Lebron coming to LA bro? You like it? What is your opinion on the state of the NCAA?

IMHO,,im not really a big fan of Bronny coming to LA,dont get me wrong he's one of the BEST player ever played the game of basketball,i rather want to see Kahwi and Boogie maybe PG13 to lead this kids we have right now in our lineup

Westbrook?

Held Oladipo to 15ppg last season (lowest since his rookie season)
Holding Melo to 17ppg this season (career low)

I bow to the master
raw

But it's in totality lol the first 20 games don't matter more than the last 19, and vice versa, they work together to form a composite of what he looks like as a shooter.
Man keeps arguing against a point no one ever made. No one ever said look only at Lonzo's bad games. That's just as ridiculous as only counting his good games. Look at the whole picture. Don't just disregard whatever you don't like.

Westbrook?

Held Oladipo to 15ppg last season (lowest since his rookie season)
Holding Melo to 17ppg this season (career low)

I'm dead at this because there's a certain Player everyone praises who has a long list of career numbers dropped

But it's in totality lol the first 20 games don't matter more than the last 19, and vice versa, they work together to form a composite of what he looks like as a shooter.

I've said this 100x times:

I only used those numbers as a basis to show he's improving and that I don't think he'll shoot that badly again. Of course the entire year matters, I'm not just deleting his first 20 games. I'm using those stats to show that since his HISTORICALLY BAD start, he's improved at an amazing rate.

Like despite that historically bad start where cats were labeling him as a non-shooter, he's turned that into 32.4% for the entire year. That is impressive.

the warriors had a chance to end both cleveland and lesoup but choked.

they won the following year and made people forget the choke but the damage was already done smh

Simmons has the ROY locked up IMO but the All-Rookie team races are stupid this year.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 11.58.52 AM.png

Man, Ben Simmons should be ashamed of himself. He’s about to win ROY as a guard without completing a shot outside 20 feet. That’s like a BBW that looks good in the face with no *** or ******* #NotMyROY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom